• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Darth Talon PF, Anakin vs. Asajj diorama, Wii U bundle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwiftC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! Sadly have to let some pieces go to fund other priorities. The hardest decision I have ever had to make in regards to collecting.

Darth Talon PF: Perfect condition. I have noticed no defects. Lightsaber still works last I checked. SOLD! Lol that was quick.

Anakin vs. Asajj Diorama: Awesome piece. $225 shipped.

Wii U: Not really related to this forum but what the heck maybe someone will want it. This is the limited edition legend of zelda Wii U. It comes with all original components and cables (Special Zelda gamepad) as well as three pro controllers each with their own charge cables, mario kart, smash bros, and two amiibos: Zelda and Samus. Barely used (I need more friends). SOLD!

I ask you pay as gift or add 3% for fees.

Thanks for looking. <3

Last edited:
Thanks man. Yeah, it sucks but once you see the display idea I'm putting the money towards you'll understand. I actually got Talon for about the same price. I figure I pass along the savings to someone else who really wants her. :)

Back