Why Terminators Transport Naked.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prefused

Super Freak
Reaction score
finally. an explanation for why T1000 was naked even though he's made of metal.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LVEOxSN8ILc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LVEOxSN8ILc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

discuss.

It's funny, I'll give you that. But, in the Sarah Connor Chronicles, John, his mother, and Cameron came out naked when they traveled forward :lol. So, it just appears to me, time travel doesn't like clothes...

I don't think the clothes can sustain the impact of the time travel. Thats just my guess. I know the thread was meant to be funny but the topic is valid.

They transport naked for the same reason that they have living human skin - Only Living Organic tissue can time travel, so no clothes can get through. If the terminators did not have the skin, then they could not time travel, because they are not organic. It actually explains that in one of the movies or one of the episodes of the series (Cant remember which, theres so many now!)

The reason it works with organics is because James Cameron needed an excuse for why the terminator didn't just show up with some kind of futuristic weapon that could fly up into the air, pin point Sarah Connor anywhere in the city and just shoot a laser thru her head. Makes for a short movie.

Why then...if Skynet is able to achieve time travel AND create an almost perfect cybernetic organism AND create a mimetic poly alloy terminator..........is it not able to simply wrap a fooking phased plasma rifle in some damn "grown" skin and send it with every Terminator?

Terminator shows up in 1985 naked...with a skin wrapped gun...unwraps said plasma rifle...and just whoops some Sarah ass.

Why then...if Skynet is able to achieve time travel AND create an almost perfect cybernetic organism AND create a mimetic poly alloy terminator..........is it not able to simply wrap a fooking phased plasma rifle in some damn "grown" skin and send it with every Terminator?

Terminator shows up in 1985 naked...with a skin wrapped gun...unwraps said plasma rifle...and just whoops some Sarah ass.

now thats just silly :rolleyes::rolleyes: :lol:lol plus it woudnt make a very good film

thats the way a human thinks. skynet is the pc hive mind. although able to do immense calculations etc they lack good old common sense. later on the tx had some cool built in weaponry.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Be aware of the pork chops Terminator!!:horror:lol

I don't think the clothes can sustain the impact of the time travel. Thats just my guess. I know the thread was meant to be funny but the topic is valid.
if clothing can't "sustain the impact" then neither can skin.
They transport naked for the same reason that they have living human skin - Only Living Organic tissue can time travel, so no clothes can get through. If the terminators did not have the skin, then they could not time travel, because they are not organic. It actually explains that in one of the movies or one of the episodes of the series (Cant remember which, theres so many now!)
T1000 had no living organic tissue. at all. ever.
he's just a big plot hole... unless this vid is canon.

just sayin'.

do Terminators have gentials? and if so why? And the T1000 was made of liquid metal, hence no organic skin, so how did he time travel? All this is nonsense anyway, I mean really time travelling machines and robots :rolleyes:

Back