Why must people insult others on their political views?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but your were talking about the libral media and all that. I live in a Red state. So...yes, the people insulting me were Reps. I dunno.

and how was my comments at all insulting? i was just sharing my experience on the matter.

Why are you worried? :lol

j/k I didn't think you were insulting anyone. I was just seeing how Vader Al's comment, which you agreed with, was potentially going to spark a flame war.

:D

actually i said media..liberal was never brought up...lol but yeah if you wanted to make this balanced and opinion free you coulda brought up the media cause i know your not blind and have seen it..

actually i said media..liberal was never brought up...lol but yeah if you wanted to make this balanced and opinion free you coulda brought up the media cause i know your not blind and have seen it..

Well we knew where i'd go. :monkey3But still....lets just kinda keep this at the opinons thing....yanno? :naughty

In my experience, people who get in big religious/political flame wars (I won't call them debates because they have little semblance to them) are typically people who are very fear motivated or are stressed out in their lives and use the hot topics as a stress release.

That's why God gave you fists, in the time of need, you punch faces! Problem solved!!:monkey3:D:D

So there is no confusion my above post is not serious.

please keep the politics elsewhere. start your thread. (heaven forbid)

Last edited by a moderator:

K.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread. Its not about who's right or worng, its about people who cant deal with people who have a different opinion.....so. Take that crap elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
The really sad thing is that because people believe so strongly in what they think that they actually think they "win" political arguments by "proving" the other side wrong because they ( second person ) did or said something that they ( first person who thinks they won ) does not agree with.

K.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread. Its not about who's right or worng, its about people who cant deal with people who have a different opinion.....so. Take that crap elsewhere.

yeah what he said..even tho i agree mesa..haha see what i did there? huh? huh? difference of opinions unite! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back