Why HT Mark VI price went up so fast?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for one too :(
Why did SS cancel yours? Good luck.

No clue honestly. Mine was a waitlist conversion that converted 2 1/2 weeks ago, and they never charged or contacted me about when it would ship out. Last night they sent a cancellation email out of nowhere. :dunno

I'm a little ticked, but oh well I decided in the last minute. I don't really care about the exclusive item anyways since I would never use it.

No clue honestly. Mine was a waitlist conversion that converted 2 1/2 weeks ago, and they never charged or contacted me about when it would ship out. Last night they sent a cancellation email out of nowhere. :dunno

I'm a little ticked, but oh well I decided in the last minute. I don't really care about the exclusive item anyways since I would never use it.

Maybe your card declined the charge. That happened to me as well out of no where on Optimus Prime Maquette EX. Weird but it happened lol.

Realistically aftermarket prices are determined by people who buy the item. The MK I was going for about $400, then some folks tried $1000 and it didn't sell, then someone went $550, sold. Suddenly all the other prices caught up and continue. The MK I is going for an average of about $650 but if you scope eBay people are still trying to hedge the price to make as much as they can.

The VI price went up so fast because people were foolish enough to pay that price right off the bat to get their sooner than later and so the rest of the prices have followed suit.

Realistically aftermarket prices are determined by people who buy the item. The MK I was going for about $400, then some folks tried $1000 and it didn't sell, then someone went $550, sold. Suddenly all the other prices caught up and continue. The MK I is going for an average of about $650 but if you scope eBay people are still trying to hedge the price to make as much as they can.

The VI price went up so fast because people were foolish enough to pay that price right off the bat to get their sooner than later and so the rest of the prices have followed suit.

I don't understand when people keep saying want to get theirs faster. Isn't Mark VI fully released? Is there still shipment for in stock item that still hasn't been released?

How about the oldest reason in the world?

Supply and demand.

On every mark that's possible. But I see many supplies there. I just think it's scalpers who raise the price.

I will wait and see in few weeks where more and more people selling theirs then the price should go down.

I don't understand when people keep saying want to get theirs faster. Isn't Mark VI fully released? Is there still shipment for in stock item that still hasn't been released?

On every mark that's possible. But I see many supplies there. I just think it's scalpers who raise the price.

I will wait and see in few weeks where more and more people selling theirs then the price should go down.

Prices most likely will not come down, whatever reason look at DX Joker and Batman. I thought they would peak at $400 or so but now $600 approaches. IM is iconic. I think that the MK III and II originals have lowered quite abit simply bacause the newer MKs are soooo much better figures. Mk IV still steady even with the hotter MK VI out.

It looks like MK VI is the hottest figure ever from HT...

I didn't realize Mark VI was more limited. I got my SS Ex on order. But you're right, I don't see Mark VI listed at my usual places anymore.

What happened again to make this more limited?

Back