Why hasn't Bale been praised for Batman role in TDK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think bale did a fantastic job and he should be nominated for best actor.

lol, thats funny (if you mean he should be nominated for best actor in the Oscars)

you don't watch a whole lot of other movies than batman movies huh?

To me, Bale is the best of the bunch that has played Bats. He is a great Bruce Wayne and a great Batman (the voice doesn't bother me as much as it used to). However, I don't know that he needs to be nominated or anything to show how good he did.

Nolan's Batman movies are the best, to be sure, of the movies. Burton's was great for its time, but to me, it doesn't hold up very well. I will be interested in seeing Begins and TDK 20 years down the road to see if I still feel the same about them as I do now.

true, but imo the '89 and Returns movie still have an iconic thing about them, the music, the art-deco. It is a Burton classic and it can stand the test of time afther almost 20 years.

And I feel the same way about TDK, although it has a completely different style than the Burton movies.

lol, thats funny (if you mean he should be nominated for best actor in the Oscars)

true, but imo the '89 and Returns movie still have an iconic thing about them, the music, the art-deco. It is a Burton classic and it can stand the test of time afther almost 20 years.

And I feel the same way about TDK, although it has a completely different style than the Burton movies.

Yeah.....they're Good.

burton's batman is iconic, because it's 20 years old..

I really enjoy both the Nolan and the Burton films for what they are, and even like Batman Forever. They all represent the different eras of the character, and are all just as valid and entertaining, IMO (as bad as B&R is, even that is faithfully represntative of one of the character's many comic incarnations.)

I think bale did a fantastic job and he should be nominated for best actor.
he is the best batman of all times.

At the Oscars? I think Bale was definitely snubbed at the Oscars for American Psycho, The Prestige, The Machinist, Rescue Dawn, and 3:10 to Yuma, but I don't think him as Batman should earn him a nod. Just not his best work, even though he is the best Batman ever.

Because he is the Batman we deserve, but not the one wee need right now.
That´s why he sounds like a 60 year old man with lung cancer.
Bale SLIGHTLY cooler than Michael Keaton
Michael Cane as Alfred WAY MORE COOL than the old actor for Alfred.

Back