Why does Gandalf say "Fly you fools"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
:lol :lol....I noticed that too! The place is just too perfect!

When we were house shopping and I saw the layout of the room,,, we bought the house that day.. I'll get some new pix of the entire room soon. Here is the house from the front so you can see the two little "nooks" from the front of the house (on the left):

exterior05-vi.jpg

I saw those and it was freaking PERFECT for a pinball machine....

Here's a pic of the other side of the room. I'll post pix of my layout of SS statues soon... I'm getting special lighting done soon (Gruson inspired me).

interior50copy-vi.jpg

sideshowpdx said:
When we were house shopping and I saw the layout of the room,,, we bought the house that day.. I'll get some new pix of the entire room soon. Here is the house from the front so you can see the two little "nooks" from the front of the house (on the left):

exterior05-vi.jpg

I saw those and it was freaking PERFECT for a pinball machine....

Here's a pic of the other side of the room. I'll post pix of my layout of SS statues soon... I'm getting special lighting done soon (Gruson inspired me).

interior50copy-vi.jpg

looks great, only thing I hate about great houses like this is the lot is to small...you can almost reach out the side windows and touch the neighbors house...that would just drive me nuts, you should buy the two house on each side of yours and have them demolished... :D ...........................for me, once I leave this volcanic rock I will be getting a house on at least an acre of land, find one or build it, but either way I gots to have me space..................not to burst your bubble or anything................it is a great looking house!

There are a few lotr-haters which claim that Gandalf said "fly you fools" to mean "Just jump on the eagles and fly there you idiots"

ps. nice house and great Home Cinema setup dude...

Gotta remember the old "fight or flight" response. And honestly I think Gandalf was probably a bit testy with them. I mean come on he's sacrificing himself and they're all trying to rush in and screw up his game... so those three little words: "Fly you fools".

galactiboy said:
Gotta remember the old "fight or flight" response. And honestly I think Gandalf was probably a bit testy with them. I mean come on he's sacrificing himself and they're all trying to rush in and screw up his game... so those three little words: "Fly you fools".

Actually it's "Fly And Fight, you fools!" :rotfl :monkey5 :monkey3

Back