Who's your all time favorite Modern Horror Maniac???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Modern Horror Maniac ???

• Freddy Krueger from ANOES

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Leatherface from TCM

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Chucky from Childs play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norman Bates from Psycho

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • The alien from Alien

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Ghostface from Scream

• The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

• Pinhead From Hellraiser

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Others

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
With the list you had Shai, I voted for my favorite, The A L I E N

But, yeah, you deserve your head beatin' for forgetting Michael Myers.
Bad Shai! BAD! :nono :thwak

:D

The freaks have spoken.

sideshowmyerspc6.jpg

... is it too late to vote for Pat Buchanan? :monkey1

PINHEAD. A gay leather freak from Hell! Come on, what's not to love?!?!?! Rob Halford's dream come true, plus Freddy might be in your dreams and Jason near the lake, but there's no running from HELL (unless you're really good a the rubix cube while chains with hooks are comin' at you)

the Tall Man all the way! I remember the giant Cardboard standees in theaters for the first sequel proclaiming "The Ball is Back!", and the first movie is pretty eerie!

I see the golden age of movie monster being the old Universal stuff, and then the silver age being the Hammer horror era, with the modern age being the Freddy/Jason/Michael Myers era. Since most stuff now is a remake, I guess we're dealing with the postmodern era! But hey, I read comics, so I like to break things down a little more!

Wowwwww...Josh Awesoome paint jobs on your Jasons..Particulary part 6...the sculpt is really put in evidence with all the details because of your work.Part 6 is one of my least favorite Jason figures because the face was kind of monotone..But with your repaint,I think he is one of the best Jason ever !!!! Wowww..

Shai Hulud said:
Wowwwww...Josh Awesoome paint jobs on your Jasons..Particulary part 6...the sculpt is really put in evidence with all the details because of your work.Part 6 is one of my least favorite Jason figures because the face was kind of monotone..But with your repaint,I think he is one of the best Jason ever !!!! Wowww..

Thanks Shai.... I too had the same feeling about Part 6... his paint was just too blah. So I decided to fix that, and that's where this repaint idea sprung to life from.

Thank you so much for such wonderful praise... It makes me smile. :D

:clap:clap...

I agree 100% with Shai on this one. You have made Jason 6 really
"pop". He looks much more "alive" with the new paint!!!! Hell of a good job Josh!!!! One of you best so far, IMHO!

Thanks King.... I just got back from a tour at my soon to be college (Full Sail ~ film) and was bursting with creativity so I also did some paint work on Jason 7. You can't tell as much, but it's there... very minor touch up here and there. But the mask is noticeable... a few washes and grime added here and there...

147062895O849084907.jpg

147063138O094063984.jpg

147063239O781947356.jpg

147063311O375658445.jpg

147063438O731783775.jpg

Also....did not mean to hijack this thread.... so my apologies to everyone. The rest of the pics will be up in my gallery... :D

I voted for Freddy. He is just so cool and plus he was my first modern day horror movie (Nightmare on Elm Street 2). However, my true favorite is Micheal Myers from Halloween. He is just pure evil in my opinion. An unstoppable killing machine and that mask is just creepy in itself. Great image for a unfeeling unstopable evil. Plus the music from that movie is just fantastic!!

Cheers,

Brad

Back