Who's the Lady PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be the first female PF figure?

• Galadriel

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Eowyn in white gown

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Eowyn in Rohan armor

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Arwen in Riding outfit

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Arwen in Red mourning gown

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Arwen in Coronation gown

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
carbo-fation said:
A Prologue Elf> any LOTR character with armor!:emperor :cool:

Well except Theoden of course! ;)

eowyn-theoden.jpeg

A bit off-topic, but with Star Wars PFs sporting a light-up feature with their lightsabers, why was it not entertained on Frodo's Sting? I would think that had SS gone that route, that we'd have a lot more PF Frodos sold. What say you? There aren't a lot of LOTR PFs that would allow a light-up feature to begin with . . .unless they came up with a Sam Gamgee with light-up phial! Or a GTG with a light-up staff! Morgul Lord with flaming sword????? Flaming Denethor? Evil Galadriel? Arwen and light-up pendant?

Radagaster said:
A bit off-topic, but with Star Wars PFs sporting a light-up feature with their lightsabers, why was it not entertained on Frodo's Sting?

It probably was entertained, in fact I think we can be almost certain of it. I am glad however that this doesn't light-up, unlike the lightsabers, the sword blade is solid - it wouldn't have looked good at all when not "on." I know that MR uses a technology that works for Sting, but I don't know if you could do it at such a small scale and without raising the price substantially. A light-up staff for GtG wouldn't be bad though, seeing as though it is already a transparent crystal at the top to begin with.

GG is already exploiting the light-up technology on their bust pieces to the max.

Granted, it seems to be doing wonders for their sales.

Seretur said:
GG is already exploiting the light-up technology on their bust pieces to the max.

Granted, it seems to be doing wonders for their sales.

They are, and I am curious to see this up-close and in person. I never did see the actual feature at last year's SDCC; I don't think they had even announced that they would light-up at that point. Either way they are all on parts that work, due to their transparency: Balrog's flames, GtG's staff, and even the palantir.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if we don't see some electronic use on the LOTR PF. It would be a neat feature on like GTG if it was a pose during the Moria sequence or ML during the ride on the FB.

Back