Who's the Lady PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be the first female PF figure?

• Galadriel

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Eowyn in white gown

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Eowyn in Rohan armor

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Arwen in Riding outfit

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Arwen in Red mourning gown

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Arwen in Coronation gown

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
woodsy said:
Two PF's coming...one male...one female....very enlightening! Youv'e really gone out on a limb with this prediction :lol

I wasn't claiming to have created headline news, but not everyone reads/listens to the Sideshow announcements - I am only parroting what I heard from them.

But if you want to know who the male is .......... :lol :monkey3

If the next PF is male, could it possibly be "The Mouth"? He seemed to be one of the most popular baddies in the contest SSC had recently. That would no doubt give the LOTR venue a much needed shot in the arm. Saruman would be good pick, but some form of Orc would be cool, too. There are just so MANY good possibilities, it's hard to settle on just one. I'd really like to have Gimli or maybe Théoden if it's one of the good guys, though...:D

Mudshark said:
If the next PF is male, could it possibly be "The Mouth"? He seemed to be one of the most popular baddies in the contest SSC had recently. That would no doubt give the LOTR venue a much needed shot in the arm. Saruman would be good pick, but some form of Orc would be cool, too. There are just so MANY good possibilities, it's hard to settle on just one. I'd really like to have Gimli or maybe Théoden if it's one of the good guys, though...:D
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for The Mouth of Sauron...that would be bad ass! I loved that character.....second choice Gimli.

carbo-fation said:
I really hope we won't see the Mouth of Sauron so soon into this line. I much rather have characters that were much more significant to the movies.

I know what you mean, and I pretty much feel the same way, but a figure like the "Mouth" would surely generate some fresh excitement, and hopefully get some of the (cough cough) less than eternally faithful Rings fans back in the fold! :rolleyes:

Jen said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for The Mouth of Sauron...that would be bad ass! I loved that character.....second choice Gimli.

Seeing that we already have 3 each of gandalf and aragorn and 2 each of legolas and gimli, and pretty well every other main character at least once in statue form, I would certainly prefer to see someone that hasn't already been done. The mouth of sauron would be a fantastic choice!:D

tomandshell said:
Arwen.jpg

this would rock...nice picture tom...:cool:

Heh, that's basically my avatar over on Shadow & Flame.

I'd get any Arwen they make (although I voted for Coronation Gown, the red mourning dress would be just as wonderful). Probably the Galadriel too. Not too sure about Éowyn -- she'd depend on the pose and dress.

As long as they get the Liv Tyler likeness, I'm in.

Regarding SS plans for Galadriel .... I have a copy of something I ran off the SS website - it is dated 12/24/01, the day I printed it. It is labeled as sideshowlotr/shipping. Here is what it says under
"Series Six
Series six that includes 4 figures (Galadriel the Dark Queen, The Witchking of Angmar, Boromir, Peregrin "Pippin" Took) ........"

so I think it is very clear that the original plan from SS included a full figure of Galadriel as the Dark Queen... and we never did get it in any form. A PF would be most outstanding.

I also concur with those arguing for The Mouth of Sauron. That would be most excellent and I would purchase it eagerly.

Last edited:
Thing is, is they went with Dark Galadriel, SS would find limited appeal to it. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Maybe it's a female dwarf!

Does anyone here remember what Dusty herself posted here, in this board, three weeks ago, during Toy Fair?

Two LOTR PFs are done, and they're taking a bit longer than expected to pass the New Line approval process. Sideshow hoped to debut one or both during TF, but they couldn't -- so they're going to debut the piece as soon as they get the okay, and aren't going to wait for a major event. (Although ORC would be a golden opportunity!) One is male, one is female.

Again, this is not hearsay, this is what Dusty said. No, seriously!

Well judging by the thread title, at least some people pay attention.

:lol

Seretur said:
Does anyone here remember what Dusty herself posted here, in this board, three weeks ago, during Toy Fair?

Two LOTR PFs are done, and they're taking a bit longer than expected to pass the New Line approval process. Sideshow hoped to debut one or both during TF, but they couldn't -- so they're going to debut the piece as soon as they get the okay, and aren't going to wait for a major event. (Although ORC would be a golden opportunity!) One is male, one is female.

Again, this is not hearsay, this is what Dusty said. No, seriously!

SS hasn't been able to get New Line's approval? Now that's encouraging news! :lol

NEW LINE: This Arwen figure has a mouth that looks like a blow-up sex doll! WHY can't you make it as good as Frodo?

SIDESHOW: ...This is going to be a long day.

Seretur said:
NEW LINE: This Arwen figure has a mouth that looks like a blow-up sex doll! WHY can't you make it as good as Frodo?

SIDESHOW: ...This is going to be a long day.

:rotfl :rotfl Laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair! :rotfl :rotfl

The licensee approval process is always long and arduous and nothing can be shown to the public until the studio, and sometimes the actor or their representation, say so.

Since it's been ages since we seen anything new they gotta be working on something difficult...

like some sort of armor... I hope!

We also never got a "Boromit" or "Pergring."

guess I should have taken more typing clases in school :eek: .. but the Dark Galadriel info was accurate.

Back