Who's the Lady PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be the first female PF figure?

• Galadriel

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Eowyn in white gown

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Eowyn in Rohan armor

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Arwen in Riding outfit

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Arwen in Red mourning gown

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Arwen in Coronation gown

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Calle_Sandell said:
...like some sort of armor... I hope!

Oh no, not armor! I hear a PVC vs Polystone debate coming on. :rotfl

PS. If one of the next figures is indeed female, I'm hoping for Arwen in her riding gear. That's assuming they probably won't do a Dark Galadriel.

Mark my words...the two figures are going to be Aragorn and Arwen.

If I'm wrong I'll deny everything:D

Dusty used the word "couple" at one point when explaining that 2 figures were in the works. She didn't put quotes around the word like I did but Dusty can be tricksy :D

That word plus the statement that the figures were male and female...seems logical to me!

A wilderness Aragorn and Elven Warrior Arwen would rock!!!

Whoa . . .if that's the case . . .an Aragorn PF and an Arwen PF would be a good marketing step. Zombie form would be a good exclusive. Oops, wrong product line!

Just to keep track of things....

1]. We may have two PF's coming.
2]. They may be one male and one female.
3]. They may or may not be a "couple".
4]. The male may or may not be a fellowship member, and it may or may not involve armor.
5]. The female will definitely not be a fellowship member [for obvious reasons] and may or may not involve armor.
6]. Announcements for these to PF's may or may not be coming shortly.
7]. SS may or may not wait until Lurtz or Frodo [or both] sell out before any announcements.

I hope this clears up things a bit! :rotfl

woodsy said:

4]. The male may or may not be a fellowship member, and it may or may not involve armor.
5]. The female will definitely not be a fellowship member [for obvious reasons] and may or may not involve armor.
7]. SS may or may not wait until Lurtz or Frodo [or both] sell out before any announcements.

I think the real question is, WHEN are they coming?!?!?!:rolleyes:

woodsy said:

Mention of a "couple" reminds me of Galadriel and Celeborn, not to mention Éowyn and Faramir...who's to say it has to be Arwen and Aragorn? But what if it were King Elessar and Queen Undómiel... in their royal wedding finery? Now wouldn't THAT make a great pair of PF figures?! :google

In this case I'd guess a "couple" just meant two in the works, not a romantic couple. Just a guess.

KitFisto said:
In this case I'd guess a "couple" just meant two in the works, not a romantic couple. Just a guess.

Yeah, that's what I figured too. But the idea of a paired "couple" would be something completely different and might actually work, as long as they weren't released at exactly the same time, though...too expensive! :D

i like to see arwin in riding gear with sword aloft but without a horsey
it wouldn't be film acurate:monkey2

And it's not her best-looking outfit anyway.

Actually, I'd also be perfectly fine with her black, veiled mourning outfit, but that entire scene would work so much better as a Diorama. How about her negligée from Aragorn's dream of Rivendell in TTT, though? That's a lovely piece. :)

Although I've about had it with waiting for the next PF and all the speculation... I've voted for "Arwen in Riding outfit". :eek:

Virtual guarantee that we won't see armor, it's sure to be a figure in a simple robe/dress as that's all Sideshow thinks anyone wore in LOTR.

Well, it's hard to judge by Lurtz and Frodo alone...

But if we do get an armored figure, like a Prologue Elf, you guys do realize that it will have to be made of ABS plastic, to hold the shape? And that this will be a good thing? The response to Fett was so kneejerk and initially negative, that it might've discouraged Sideshow from developing more armored PFs.

(Not really, though. They know we'll love Fett once it gets into our dirty little handses...)

Lurtz has armor. Armor isn't as big a deal on a PF as on a 1/6, you just sculpt it.

Is there any cloth on a Prologue Elf? Couldn't they just be fully sculpted?

There's quite a bit of cloth on a Prologue Elf (check the High-Elven Warrior bust). And their armor is quite different from that of the Uruks -- Lurtz & Co. were wearing mostly leather-based armor, which SS replicated faithfully. This piece would have to replicate metal-based armor. And we know it's a bit of a bigger deal on a PF, due to shrinkage rates and all, than initially thought. Even if it doesn't have to articulate.

I'd get that Elf in less than a heartbeat, btw.

I'd have to think about it for sure. Especially if we get one with the cool double bladed sword thing.

Back