Who's the best Robin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the best live action portrayal of Robin

• Total voters
Which Robin was that one anyway? I don't think Batman was even mentioned in the Teen Titans show.

**** Grayson robin but he was heavily influenced by tim drake hence the staff and the outfit plus his personality. In one episode you see his parents falling to there deaths in a flashback and a silloette of batman swearing him in and giving him the suit. I also want to believe that the robin from the batman cartoon is the same one from teen titans but younger.

Also young justice has a very good robin aswell. Both Tim and Grayson .

Don't forget about Johnny Duncan :lol

But I voted Ward. Nostalgic reasons.

Should the early b&w serials count? They didn't have a recognised super-villain which was why i never included Douglas Croft or Johnny Duncan.... but if you look at the detective origins of Batman then they portrayed Grayson/Robin as assistant sleuth rather than a fighting sidekick.

I could've done without any of the three.

Levitt was good enough ... but he was more of a successor to Batman than an actual portrayal of Robin.

I still can't take the West show seriously enough to actually rank any of the actors ... though I would've loved to have seen Clint Eastwood's Two Face (Eastwood was the rumored casting choice for a West version of Two Face before they decided the villain was too grim).

And, O'Donnell was O'Donnell ... tolerable in Forever (which, incidentially, should've been called "Batman and Robin" ... because it had Batman & Robin); intolerable in Batman & Robin (which should've been called "Batman Forever" -- because it was 2 hrs. too long).

Of those three, Levitt was the best ... but he wasn't really Robin. The other two were Robin, but they weren't the best. And, my lack of a vote for Levitt, O'Donnell or Ward isn't because they're not "like the comic". So, I have no answer.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Back