Tweeterhead 66 Robin statue review, MWC Picks for Best/Worst of 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm making a bit of a switch up this weekend, and I think - though it's not set in stone (get it?) - that I'll be doing an all statue week this week. I'm certainly starting out that way with a look at the terrific Tweeterhead 1966 Robin statue:

Review and photos of Tweeterhead 1966 Batman TV Robin statue

I also have my picks completed for the Best and Worst of 2015, and those are now live right here:

Here is Captain Toys picks for Best/Worst Pop Culture Collectibles of 2015!

I'm busy working on the People's Picks results as well as the Poppies results, and should have those for you later this week. Thanks for reading!

Michael

I don't know if you noticed Michael but the R logo on the chest of the Robin statue you reviewed looks really bad, looks like a paint chip or a scratch, did you notice it?

I don't know if you noticed Michael but the R logo on the chest of the Robin statue you reviewed looks really bad, looks like a paint chip or a scratch, did you notice it?

No, not in person. There is a slight dent in the black center of the R in the sculpt, and in the one photo where he's standing forward it's catching the light from the side, making it look lighter. There is a small line in the R itself, but it's not a scratch, instead it looks like the black paint followed a small crease. Didn't notice it in person, only in close ups.

Like I said, overall the paint wasn't the statues best quality.

Back