• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Headsculpt commissions (Mainly Batman related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneWhoIsAll

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello I am urgently looking for someone who can either sculpt and paint some headsculpts for me or point me in the right direction to acquire a few headsculpts. I am planning to start taking some time to dedicate to sculpting as soon as my semester wraps up. In the meantime if someone could help me find some of these headsculpts, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Bane (A custom work reflecting the comic or lucha esque style)
Batgirl (Barbara Gordon Black New 52)
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain, Blackbat domino mask and or suited mouthless mask)
Batman Zero Year (I contacted Elvis1976 and am trying to purchase the figure from him but if that falls through if someone knows of a headsculpt floating around or wants to sell their figure let me know please)
Black Mask
Bruce Wayne (Stylized Comic book esque)
Nightwing (Long/messy hair comparable to young justice)
Professor Pyg
Ra's Al Ghul (styled after the comics, not any live action adaptations)
Riddler (styled after the comics, not any live action adaptations)
Wonder Woman (Preferably A Stylized type, potentially Gal Gadot portrayal if all else fails)

I could go on but I feel like these are the essential needs. Thank you to anyone who can help. Best regards.

Back