Who's hotter, Padme or Leia? - (Not really safe for work)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's hotter, Padme or Leia

• Padme

Votes: 94 49.7%
  • Leia

Votes: 95 50.3%

• Total voters
i couldn't care less about the specifics of their habits or lifestyles. i thought who's hotter meant looks wise. even giving carrie the benefit of how she looked back then, nat is one hot, hardbody that is a firecracker on screen when it comes to the make out scene. NICE body, especially in aotc in her half shirt. :monkey5

Depends on your definition of "hot". To me hotness is determined by a lot of factors, I'd equate with overall attractiveness. Character and personality contribute to that immensely.

263339599bbf9859c3eji0.jpg

Depends on your definition of "hot". To me hotness is determined by a lot of factors, I'd equate with overall attractiveness. Character and personality contribute to that immensely.

Ya, it doesn't matter how attractive a woman is, if her personality makes you want to put your head through a wall to end your suffering, that takes away hotness.

IMO Leia. Carrie was cute as hell. Portman has the body of a 12 y/o boy in my opinion. Not to say Nat isn't pretty because she is, but I like Carrie more. Maybe it's because I was a kid and had a huge cruch on her back then :D

Re: Who's hotter, Padme or Leia?

R U ****ING SERIOUS????

THERE IS NO FEMALE HOTTER ON THIS PLANET THAN NATALIE PORTMAN!!!

THERE ISN'T ANYTHING THAT I WOULDN'T DO FOR HER. THAT INCLUDES KILLING ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WORTHLESS SOB'S.

IF SHE GOT TO DRESS UP ALL SLUTTY LIKE SLAVE LEIA, THIS WOULDN'T BE A CONTEST. FOR THE MOST PART SHE'S ALL KINDA OVER DRESSED BUT I'LL WHOOP THE **** OUTTA ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE.

Stuff a couple of steaks down her gullet while you're at it.

see.....for me....actually seeing bones like that is not sexy.

Yea, collarbones belong underneath skin and not popping out of your body. WAY too thin, IMHO. BUT, you can use her hip bones and handlebars.

Stuff a couple of steaks down her gullet while you're at it.

I was thinking of some hot dogs, not steaks

Yea, collarbones belong underneath skin and not popping out of your body. WAY too thin, IMHO. BUT, you can use her hip bones and handlebars.

I was thinking of some hot dogs, not steaks

Hardy har har....well, whatever adds some weight to her bones.

Ive always thought Carrie is just barely ok.
never understood the Slave Leia obsession. not even when I was a kid.
she's far from ugly, but pretty average overall IMO... :monkey1

Just voted (hadn't earlier) and I tied it up at 48.

Nostalgia... :D First SW figure I got was Leia.

see.....for me....actually seeing bones like that is not sexy.

I probably would have thought that way at one point in my life, I actually preferred busty and such like Leia, but my ex was very much like Portman in body type and facial structure, and after many years loving her I came to love that body type and almost rejected what I used to admire. I my tastes evolve with my passions, so if the one I love looks a certain way, that becomes the benchmark for what I see as beautiful.

Not always the case...I'm an old guy, and I voted Padme. Watch Hotel Chevalier, BTW.

Actually, you just showed you are the case, Padme's Leia's mom. I thought the same thing I think you did at first, that Leia's mom and Padme's daughter cuz Nat's young and Carrie's old, hard to think oh ya a girl half the age of the other is the mom :lol

Actually, you just showed you are the case, Padme's Leia's mom. I thought the same thing I think you did at first, that Leia's mom and Padme's daughter cuz Nat's young and Carrie's old, hard to think oh ya a girl half the age of the other is the mom :lol

Yup, completely read that wrong!:lol

Back