Who's hotter, Padme or Leia? - (Not really safe for work)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's hotter, Padme or Leia

• Padme

Votes: 94 49.7%
  • Leia

Votes: 95 50.3%

• Total voters
I think she's a hotty too, first time I saw her not as Padme's decoy in Pirates 1, I thought damn, 2 girls as hot as Natalie, that's some double mint gum I'd like to chew haha.

I think Keira's edgier and may have given Padme a bit more tude, but I've always felt Natalie didn't or wasn't allowed to show off her abilities. She's a much better actor than Star Wars leads you to believe.

I can say Keira has on thing over Natalie, the accent.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

But I would be more then happy with either one:lol

I voted for Padme. Althou, I prefer Keira Knightley over either of them anyday...

I smell another poll, who's hotter Padme or Sabe?

Was the the decoy? Too many of those handmaidens to keep them straight.

Leia is so much hotter.

Whenever you have to tape the girls down to appear smaller (Leia) compared to wearing a big cupped push up bra to appear bigger (Padme), how can there be a contest? I will admitt that Padme is a tad prettier than Leia but we are talking HOT :monkey5

You always remember your first :devil

Yeah I know Keira is the decoy, I wasn't certain if I got the decoys name right. There's like a dozen of them that have similar names.

Back