Who's hotter, Padme or Leia? - (Not really safe for work)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's hotter, Padme or Leia

• Padme

Votes: 94 49.7%
  • Leia

Votes: 95 50.3%

• Total voters
Re: Who's hotter, Padme or Leia?

Padme hands down.

padme_full.jpg

She is even hot bald. I don't think Fisher would be.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Leia, definately. Any chick that can withstand Vader's Interrogation "Probe" (with all that might mean) is much cooler than a chick that dies because she wants to? :confused:

R U ****ING SERIOUS????

THERE IS NO FEMALE HOTTER ON THIS PLANET THAN NATALIE PORTMAN!!!

THERE ISN'T ANYTHING THAT I WOULDN'T DO FOR HER. THAT INCLUDES KILLING ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WORTHLESS SOB'S.

IF SHE GOT TO DRESS UP ALL SLUTTY LIKE SLAVE LEIA, THIS WOULDN'T BE A CONTEST. FOR THE MOST PART SHE'S ALL KINDA OVER DRESSED BUT I'LL WHOOP THE **** OUTTA ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE.

Nothing says hotness like "Hold me like you did at the lake on Naboo."

Its the old farts voting for Leia.

I'm an old fart who voted for Padme. :wave

Leia may have more sex appeal from the Bikini outfit (and her body during that time was probably better than Portman's ever been). However, Natalie Portman is an exotic natural beauty of rare, once-in-a-lifetime stature. She is much more gorgeous than Carrie Fisher, imho.

Padme wins.

R U ****ING SERIOUS????

THERE IS NO FEMALE HOTTER ON THIS PLANET THAN NATALIE PORTMAN!!!

THERE ISN'T ANYTHING THAT I WOULDN'T DO FOR HER. THAT INCLUDES KILLING ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WORTHLESS SOB'S.

IF SHE GOT TO DRESS UP ALL SLUTTY LIKE SLAVE LEIA, THIS WOULDN'T BE A CONTEST. FOR THE MOST PART SHE'S ALL KINDA OVER DRESSED BUT I'LL WHOOP THE **** OUTTA ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I must admit, if she said: "kill anybody I want and I'll marry you" you would all have to start running because I would already have an ax out.

This is why I voted Leia.

carriefishermovieactresxv6.jpg

I can't believe Leia's winning.

Portman is SO HOT! And I've heard she's crazy kinky.

That I don't need to know, makes life harder haha.

I'll equate it to this. I've seen Andy B.'s Leia sculpts and thought wow Andy did a great job, I saw Trev's Padme and though, WOW that's a hot toy, hmmm, guess I'm a Padme fan. I think Leia's also beautiful, Carrie's got lovely eyes, but I prefer petite so Natalie is more my gal, I've had a huge crush on her since the first time I saw TPM and she turns to the camera in full portrait view after Anakin asks if she's an angel, and my first thought was sharp eye kid.

Leia may have more sex appeal from the Bikini outfit

Imagine Portman in that outfit......thanks to the glory of the internet you don't really have to imagine that hard:

Amidala.jpg

Portman hands down. No offense to Leia but again....no contest. :D

I agree MF, Carrie Fisher's eyes are just perfect warm, brown eyes.

I agree MF, Carrie Fisher's eyes are just perfect warm, brown eyes.

Eyes are huge, the right eyes on a girl can bring me in like a tractor beam to the Millenium Falcon. Portman and Fisher have similar eyes, I actually could believe they were related.

Imagine Portman in that outfit......thanks to the glory of the internet you don't really have to imagine that hard:

Amidala.jpg

Portman hands down. No offense to Leia but again....no contest. :D

OMFG!!!! WHERE'S THE LOTION :monkey5

Padme is cuter,leia is hotter.

Leia has that "do a line of coke off my ass cheek" thing that i really go for.

Leia!!

Just to be fair to Carrie Fisher, I would have banged her back in the day:D

Back