Who's hotter, Padme or Leia? - (Not really safe for work)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's hotter, Padme or Leia

• Padme

Votes: 94 49.7%
  • Leia

Votes: 95 50.3%

• Total voters
leia_hoth.JPG

That outfit brings her down, for me. How is that outfit at all attractive?

You can really only judge Portman/Padme in AOTC. She was a kid in one film, knocked up in another. But that one movie in between? Gorgeous.

Leia: good in ANH, blah in ESB, hot in the beginning of ROTJ, then wore a poncho the rest of the time.

This thread is funny.

I had a little crush on Leia when I was first introduced to Star Wars in 97. I also had a little crush on Natalie Portman when I saw Mars Attacks, then it got alot bigger when TPM came out, but its kinda gone away since then. Overall I think I prefer her.

This thread is funny.

I had a little crush on Leia when I was first introduced to Star Wars in 97..
Imagine all the innocent kids of the late 70's and early 80's of which i'm part.Carrie brought a many boy into MANhood!!!!:D

They didn't have many hot chicks or whatever all over tv and internet etc. like they do today.( we were magazine and poster fans!!!!:eek:)

:lol I was a pretty sheltered kid, that gold bikini was pretty new territory to me.

Leia wins this hands down for me. Portman may be considered more of a "classic beauty" over Fisher, but Leia is far "hotter" then Padme. Padme just doesn't have that special quality that Leia has.

Watch Hotel Chevalier (the nakedest Portman has gotten). Watch The Man with One Red Shoe (to my knowledge the nakedest Fisher got which isn't much). Both of the actresses in question in the younger looks (lord knows you can't count ol' Carrie now....) to gauge what you'd be going home with...

There really isn't any question. Fisher is cute and the Gold Bikini is iconic but then again a lot of things are in the realm of adolescent extracurricular activities like Farrah's poster, etc.

Portman looks like she'd be all cute and sweet in public and snap me in half in the sack.....her eyes just have that I'll make you walk sideways for a week in them that Fisher doesn't.

Hands down Portman.

I gotta go Padme on this one. It's a tough call, to be sure. Leia had the attitude, a bit of nautiness that Padme simply didn't have. Padme was too serious and focused. But as far as the bodies are concerned, Padme's gotta be it.

Brigitte Nielsen too - she looks like a guy.

Even today Carrie is still hilarious, smart and would be killer at a party. Natalie's a Vegan.

Case closed.

i couldn't care less about the specifics of their habits or lifestyles. i thought who's hotter meant looks wise. even giving carrie the benefit of how she looked back then, nat is one hot, hardbody that is a firecracker on screen when it comes to the make out scene. NICE body, especially in aotc in her half shirt. :monkey5

Back