Who's going to pass on the movie cap for the avangers one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPaul

Super Freak
Reaction score
After watching the trailer I decided to cancel my pre order on the First Avenger Cap and wait till the Avengers movie one gets released .

Honestly, if the movie Cap was a mediocre figure...I'd say yes...I could wait it out (even for the extra Chris Evans sculpt) for the Avengers version.

Problem is, the HT movie version of Cap is an excellent figure and looks well done. It's one of the reasons why I happily preordered the movie version. Plus, you never know how much HT will charge once it gets around to the Avengers version...

Not me, i loved Cap's First Avenger uniform. I think his modern uniform looks too plain in comparison but if you are aiming on an Avengers set i can understand going for the modern over the WW2.

The Avengers suit honestly doesn't look as good... looks like the typical rubber hero suit.

I don't know if i will get either, but if i had to choose i would for sure get the movie one, so many great textures and sweet old school guns.

M.

Thor and Black Widow were easy passes. The current Cap looks great and is harder to pass on.

Honestly, if the movie Cap was a mediocre figure...I'd say yes...I could wait it out (even for the extra Chris Evans sculpt) for the Avengers version.

Problem is, the HT movie version of Cap is an excellent figure and looks well done. It's one of the reasons why I happily preordered the movie version. Plus, you never know how much HT will charge once it gets around to the Avengers version...

:lecture

It's a great looking figure from a great movie. No way I'm passing.

Oh, I see much regret in the future from folks who are passing on this one for one reason or another. Will be Mark I all over again.

Personally, I don't plan on ever having more than 1 Cap in my collection so I'm fine waiting for the Avengers one to release :dunno

I did and it was. I know it hasn't released but in my mind the decision has been made :lol :monkey3

Wait, so which version do you want? I think I'm confusing myself :slap

Yeah. Many said the same thing about the Mark III Iron Man over Mark I back in the day. We shall see. . .

I consider myself lucky that I picked up the Mark I from a retailer a while after it came out. I wasn't aware that it was becoming high in demand.

Back