Who's buying the HT 1/6 Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor Diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's buying the HT Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor diorama?

• Total voters
You know that you guys will ended up buying just 1 in the beginning just to see...only after the first one you'll start wanting to be an Elitist and buy up all 7. Don't fight it =)

Ok I thought about this some more. there is no way these should be price that high. There is no likeness royalty that they have to pay, no additional sculpting artist that is taking months to get the likeness right.
Having worked on Comic and Movie related Games I am sure that they were given a style guide with everything they needed to produce these.

With all that being said I am going to hope that enough of us pass on them and the price drops.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with them other than price. I think they're really great and I would love to have seven of them - if they were roughly half the price. It would even push me to purchase the Iron Man armors that I'm currently missing.

:goodpost: This is exactly how i feel about these, they would sell out quick if they were 1/2 this ridiculous price. God they would make a sweet hall of armor display tho with all the armors, gantry, and dummy!:gah:

I just PO'd 2 sets of 4 from SSC...The flexpay option helps soften the blow :lol I'm building one huge IM display with 8 armors and the suit up gantry with Tony in the middle :yess:

I really want to get all seven, but there's just a few problems in may way and price really isn't one of them. I just have to wait for around another 30 days to get to around $200 in credit from Sideshow rewards. Though a lower price would be absolutely awesome...it's space needed to display. I just rearranged my office to fit Iron Monger behind all the other Iron Man armors, plus another dilemma: I have to figure out how/where to fit all the upcoming Avengers/Batman figures I have on order. "cough cough" I'm sick I know, but I love it.

I don't have enough Iron Man figures for this. I'm waiting to see what Hot Toys has up their sleeve for the 1/4th Avengers, and my MKVI is displayed with Iron Monger.

This is way overpriced, but I really want it. I'm tempted, but I know the wise decision is to pass. Who am I kidding, I will decide to pass because of the price, but in the end I will give in... it's inevitable.

These are modular.... with the side panels movable to the middle or side (of one box)... You could see the points on the side used for attachment.

These should be packed un-assembled (some assembly required)... Beside you can attach as many as you can afford, even making a full circle.

Does anyone know how big of a table(in diameter) will I need if I'm to get enough of this Hall of Armors to make a full circle?

Back