Who's buying the HT 1/6 Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor Diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's buying the HT Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor diorama?

• Total voters
:thud:the price is right??:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
totally nuts.they look awesome,and actually they would be a must have!but at that price??noooooo waaaaaay:gah:
i have no idea how they come up with this sort of price,but its close to being arrogant and disrespectful to us collectors to seriously ask for that much money:mad: half the price and it will be sold out in a week,but not for that amount of $$$!hot toys is walking a thin line here,even if we are paying too much for some stuff anyway.but there is a line you should not cross.
we might be crazy collectors,but we are not stupid!!!!:pfft::pfft::pfft:

Last edited:
If they used die-cast metal, the price is justified. But knowing HT, it's plastic with a blend of greeeed...

Way too overpriced. And after I think about it, I'm not sure I want to pay 130 bucks to put my $200+ articulated figure in a static statue pose, and if I don't use it, what good is that $130 doing me?

These needed to be much cheaper :lol

Way too overpriced. And after I think about it, I'm not sure I want to pay 130 bucks to put my $200+ articulated figure in a static statue pose, and if I don't use it, what good is that $130 doing me?

These needed to be much cheaper :lol

Exactly. If the price was lower I would likely get one for my Mark VI. Maybe it wouldn't look so ridiculous if all the armors are in various poses? Mark I on the rockets, Mark II on the table, Mark IV in the Gantry, Mark V battle damaged, Mark VI in the HOA box. Not bad.

Those prices are ridiculous.. If they lower the prices by half I might get 8 of them. But it also depends on if they will ever release a Mark III 2.0 since I don't have that one.. the armory would be incomplete without it. That reminds me, I don't even have the Mark VI... Ebay here I come.

I just plan on making a case, then again I was planning on. It along. I just ordered all the led lights, the wood sometime next month and I have the rest.

I have this feeling that they are buying them from the person who has been selling them.

I still need two more lighted iron stands. Hint hint

Wow, nobody is who is buying this is planning an IM2 dio with the 4 piece set?

See, to me, that would be the one to go for if you have all the figures up until this point. That way your Mk. V can still be fighting Whiplash and your Mk VI can be posed with War Machine. And lets not forget Mk VII with the rest of the team.

Well, that's what I will do if I ever get these, which won't happen unless there's a discount down the road.

Wow, nobody is who is buying this is planning an IM2 dio with the 4 piece set?

See, to me, that would be the one to go for if you have all the figures up until this point. That way your Mk. V can still be fighting Whiplash and your Mk VI can be posed with War Machine. And lets not forget Mk VII with the rest of the team.

Well, that's what I will do if I ever get these, which won't happen unless there's a discount down the road.

Good idea. But the current mark III options out there are still **** though:lol

$800 is too much money for 7 plastic boxes, plus I would need a lot of space to line up all 7 next to each other, so no go for me. Maybe if no one buys it, and they mark down the price severely I might consider it.

As it stand, no, for a couple of reasons.

1) Too expensive for what you get.
2) IM just standing in a little alcove? Boring.

Nope. Not buying any. Number one reason is price. For what amounts to be a plastic box and a light, these things are astronomically over priced. Number two - I'd rather pose my figures in an action pose than just standing there.

Mark I 2.0 and Mark VII would give me four suits to put into a set of these but the price is too steep for a display case. C'mon man... just because a FEW completionists are willing to push out top dollar doesn't mean the rest of us will. Like all of the people paying for Kato suits.. it's not for everyone.

These prices need to go lower.

HT gave a pretty good discount for buying the Gantry with Mark IV combo, when compared to just buying the Gantry by itself. They should have done the same with the 4 set and 7 set Hall of Armor, singles can still be $130 each, but 4set and 7set should be noticeably less which would give people the incentive to go bigger.

-

I'm just getting one.....just to hide the fade BD Mark III from the rest of IM.....

$800 is too much money for 7 plastic boxes, plus I would need a lot of space to line up all 7 next to each other, so no go for me. Maybe if no one buys it, and they mark down the price severely I might consider it.

Just wanted to clarify here: I don't believe these are modular. You can either buy singles, a set of four alcoves, which are molded as one solid unit, or a set of seven molded as a single unit. There is no "lining them up" involved - is that correct?

Just wanted to clarify here: I don't believe these are modular. You can either buy singles, a set of four alcoves, which are molded as one solid unit, or a set of seven molded as a single unit. There is no "lining them up" involved - is that correct?

These are modular.... with the side panels movable to the middle or side (of one box)... You could see the points on the side used for attachment.

These should be packed un-assembled (some assembly required)... Beside you can attach as many as you can afford, even making a full circle.

Back