Who's buying the HT 1/6 Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor Diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's buying the HT Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor diorama?

• Total voters
1 out of 10? Who is the one?

Well, at the time I posted that, the number of people who voted "Yes, I'm buying 7" was at 10% but now it has dropped to 7-something% which is tied with the ones buying just 1. I suppose the overwhelming consensus so far is that no one's going to buy all 7. We need more votes and a deadline for it to make this poll legit and then run it again once they've become available. It's an interesting study. To me, at least. :duff

Well, at the time I posted that, the number of people who voted "Yes, I'm buying 7" was at 10% but now it has dropped to 7-something% which is tied with the ones buying just 1. I suppose the overwhelming consensus so far is that no one's going to buy all 7. We need more votes and a deadline for it to make this poll legit and then run it again once they've become available. It's an interesting study. To me, at least. :duff

:lecture your poll seems to indicate at least a few people will be buying them. :monkey3

There needs to be a significant reduction in price before I get any.

This shouldn't be more than $70-$75 per box.

I'd like to hear Hot Toys justify the exorbitant price they're asking for these.

I've got 2 Iron Men, and War Machine. Wouldn't mind using this for one of my IM figures, but not at the price. I reckon only the most hardcore Iron Man fans and the most well-off collectors where price is literally no issue are gonna justify this.

Wait there is people still buying ??? Don't buy it!! They need to learn lesson.

Hot Toys knows they are covered if they dont sell out of these..they will release the Mark 3 2.0 and this will come with it..they will charge $320 and sell out with all of their leftover stock of these. At least thats what I would do if I was a corporate monger.

Hot Toys knows they are covered if they dont sell out of these..they will release the Mark 3 2.0 and this will come with it..they will charge $320 and sell out with all of their leftover stock of these. At least thats what I would do if I was a corporate monger.

The sad part is that I would probably buy that, and definitely if it was the only way to buy a Mark III 2.0.

The sad part is that I would probably buy that, and definitely if it was the only way to buy a Mark III 2.0.

I have to say, I would have gone for the 4 unit display if it came with the Mark III 2.0 and was at the price point that it is now, not gonna lie. I'd consider that comparable to the Gantry with Mark IV. But as it is, it's just insultingly ridiculous...

I have to say, I would have gone for the 4 unit display if it came with the Mark III 2.0 and was at the price point that it is now, not gonna lie. I'd consider that comparable to the Gantry with Mark IV. But as it is, it's just insultingly ridiculous...

I would have done that in a second, and I would have bought a Mark I 2.0 to go with it. I would have done that happily, as much of a fantasy as it is.

Well will see, but coming from someone who has bought 4 lighted stands. At that price range I will not buy them. What I see is sometime next year a two for one sale.

Back