1/6 Who'd buy HT PENGUIN or CATWOMAN from Batman Returns?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy HT Penguin and Cat?

• YES

Votes: 70 89.7%
  • NO

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
Re: Who'd buy HT PENGUIN + CATWOMAN from Batman Returns?

I didn't vote because as the question stands, "Would you buy HT Penguin and Catwoman?", I'd say no because I'd only purchase one of the two - Catwoman.

This. There really should be two separate questions. Heck, I probably wouldn't even get Catwoman unless they re-released Keaton Batman.

Re: Who'd buy HT PENGUIN + CATWOMAN from Batman Returns?

Nearly an hour in.... only 7 votes yes.

See, Batman Returns maybe isn't as fondly remembered as some here think.

If this many people are confused by a simple poll question, how can they decide if they want this or not? This franchise is dead.

I'd definitely go for catwoman, penguin is a maybe. A reissue of Returns Batman would be in order as well. Wouldn't want to go into the aftermarket for that

Finally... some MCU kid clicked the anonymous 'no'. Iron Balls.

Wonder if they'll swarm? A slew of MCU kiddies could really trash this poll if they could muster the courage.

Penguin is the figure I’m ironically currently working on.

I’m using what was offered years ago and massively upgrading it all. If I’m honest at the time I sit assumed hot toys getting the Batman returns license meant these two were imminent. Then Disney made a billion marvel and Star Wars movies and we all could never hope for any other kind of hot toy again.

Hot toy aside (and i know we have seen a few third party catwomans) the lack of any third party stepping up to the plate is also unacceptable.

There is not any question should these be made. The answer is obvious.

This. There really should be two separate questions. Heck, I probably wouldn't even get Catwoman unless they re-released Keaton Batman.

This is my problem. Came into collecting after the Keaton Batman figures were made. I'd buy both of them if I had a Batman to go along with them. I don't foresee HT releasing either without a Keaton re-release.

Also, I think Catwoman would be like $265 with that outfit. Harley is $260 and doesn't have much.

After thinking about it, I don't see myself buying Catwoman or Penguin. I'll buy Joker and Batman again tho. I'm buying the Keaton Mezco and that sold out quickly, so the demand is real.

Easily yes. For the sake of Catwoman alone. They could make two Catwoman figures (regular and battle damaged) and I’d get both. I more than likely would get Penguin too, and this coming from someone who doesn’t like Batman Returns all that much and is not a fan of the DeVito Penguin. Just to complete the set I’d get both.

This poll should really be why HT dangled a Kilmer Bats and stuffed sock edition Robin in front of our faces without ever attempting to do a Returns Penguin or Catwoman.

1: Stupidity
2: Trolling
3: High
4: Chinese Government Crackdown
5: Hot Toys is looking to be acquired by Disney
6: Howard Chan's 1:1 PERS broke when he tried to read polls like this on Sideshow Freaks.

Back