Who Would win in a fight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win? Dutch and His team or Hicks and his team.

• Dutch and team would come in there and come in there and get them.

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Hicks and team would make Billy jump off another bridge.

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
one predator took out the entire dutch team except da man but the colonial marines and ripley basically wiped out the entire colony of aliens. even though the colonials took heavy loses, they held their own against an overwhelming onslaught.

dutch and his team hands down. they're all experienced ranking elite SF soldiers. hicks is only a corporal and the rest are privates. they'll get slaughtered. the only edge hicks' team has is tracking technology, but when you're up against a team trained to be stealthy..........

Blain's team would kick some USCM ass! :rock

However, Chuck Norris would destroy all of them combined. :monkey5

As much as I think the USCM would be bad ass in a fight, I have to go with Dutch and co. Hicks squad was a regular Marines unit with an emphasis on skirmishes and bug hunts. Dutchs' group was more Special Forces in nature, meant to be ghosts. They go in and they kill everything opposing them and rescue the VIP, whoever it may be.

So I'd have to say, as far as training goes... Dutch and his group have got it beat. Only thing that could hurt them in a battle with Hicks squad would be fighting a group with superior firepower. But if Dutch can take down the Predator with a few traps and spears, I think he would have it handled. :rock

I voted for Hicks, Dutch and his punch of pansies couldn't manage one predator. If you really want the job done send the half Alien Ripley from Alien 4.

DUTCH & DILLON????? No,no,no
People what about the M56 Smart Gun & The M41A Pulse Rifle the USCM would win hands down.
:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back