Who would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Arkham Knight Batman figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevreed

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm really loving the suit the more I see it so I wonder who else would be interested in Hot Toys producing this new Batman suit?

I would love a HT Batman AK, it will be better than the Arkham City one, but I think it won't be produced in the near future. :(

Yes and i would buy a HT Joker from Asylum or City too.

Who would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Arkham Knight Batman figure?

Nah. If we're talking about the main armored one that's been advertised, no way. I don't like the look of his Iron Man armor. I'm not getting the rubber suited Arkham City version either though and I like the look of that suit quite a bit.

NECA seems to have the Arkham Knight Batman covered. Again, not a fan of the suit, but the sculpt for that figure is gorgeous. They really nailed it in figure form. $90 for a nicely sculpted 18" figure vs. $300 for a 1/6 figure, NECA's is a no brainer.

Hot Tous can bring on the Affleck Batman.

I believe it's a matter of time. We've seen Arkham Knight merchandise from nearly everyone that makes toys for DC Comics. From Mattel to Prime 1 Studios. I believe Hot Toys themselves isn't that far behind. Besides, there isn't any major release from now until next year aside from Ant-Man from both comic houses. Wide open opportunity for Hot Toys Arkham Knight figures.

YES! Absolutely! Anything from the Arkham games but not with a 3-year wait for wait for each figure.

I believe it's a matter of time. We've seen Arkham Knight merchandise from nearly everyone that makes toys for DC Comics. From Mattel to Prime 1 Studios. I believe Hot Toys themselves isn't that far behind. Besides, there isn't any major release from now until next year aside from Ant-Man from both comic houses. Wide open opportunity for Hot Toys Arkham Knight figures.

Not really true. There are 15 figures scheduled for release currently that are all in need of factory time. And if they want to continue this pace with BvS and CW they need those figures in proto stage now. And the success or failure of the current arkham figure wil play a significant role in it. They currently don't even have the license for the game so they can't have a proto far along.(the legal part mandates they announce any aquired licenses) I don't think a figure would be coming before next summer. And then it's in competition with the new batman theater released product...which DC and WB are famous for not allowing.

So yes it may come but i wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

I'd take an Arkham Knight Batman figure over the Arkham City figure; the body proportions are far more realistic and Hot Toys wouldn't make the mistake of dressing him in a textured rubber balloon.

Nope, i can live only with one arkham bat, i really want joker arkham in my collection though.

Nah. I hate the design.

Not only is the overly mechanical, space marine "power armour" completely out of place, the face and the cowl also look derpy as hell. I was never fond of the design of Batman in the Asylum series (Origins was the only one with a decent looking cowl), but this one is especially silly looking. I was always suprised why a series that puts such emphasis on concept art and heavy stylisation, consistently drops the ball when it comes to it's most important character.

Back