Who would buy HT Batman:Arkham Asylum figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would buy HT Batman: Arkham Asylum figures?

• I'd buy them all

Votes: 91 46.2%
  • I'd buy a certain character (Please comment)

Votes: 67 34.0%
  • Wouldn't buy them

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 20 10.2%

• Total voters
batman_arkham_asylum1-1302009-11-21.jpg

Batman for me !

:rock2 :rock :rock2 :rock :rock2

I would definitely buy batman and joker for the very least. I LOVE the design of the batman suit and how they combined the comic and realistic elements to it.. The joker's design I like it as well..

PLEASE RELEASE THESE FIGURESSSSSSSSSSSS (If Mattel is going to release this on the DC Universe live I will snatch them quick .. )

Wouldn't buy them. Would love some comic versions of Batman characters though, like Batman and Gordon from Year One and The Joker from The Man Who Laughs.

I'd definitely pick up the villains who were not in Nolan's series yet still maintained at least somewhat a realistic appearance in the game (like Harley Quinn). Otherwise, I'd feel too weird, showing the other-worldly, fantastical characters next to my gritty, realistic figures - and my budget doesn't extend to two separate collections.

But make no mistake - this game DOES look awesome. In 15 years, I haven't seen a game that does Batman justice. Nothing as awesome or true-to-the-source material as he deserves.

But it looks like this situation is soon to be rectified.

^^^this. i'll take Harley for sure, maybe Killer Croc.

Would definetly depend on the design, the one's I've seen so far look fantastic, but I don't really feel the need to have a Zsasz figure. Batman, Joker, Harley and Ivy yes.

Is a shame Mr Freeze isn't in it otherwise I'd definetly be down for one of them

I'd definitely buy as many as I could afford! But I highly doubt Hot Toys would make them - they'd have to create whole new bodies for Bane and Croc due to their size. If they did though they would look amazing!

Here's a wallpaper I made of all the villains from the game so far - they would look awesome as HT figures together like that :D
000000000000.jpg

I'd definately buy Joker and Batman and I assume that is all they would make. Perhaps Harley. I'd probably say I'd buy them all after playing the game though.

I sent HT the link to this thread so if they don't have any plans for this line yet, maybe this will get them interested.

Last edited:
Back