Who would buy HT Batman:Arkham Asylum figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would buy HT Batman: Arkham Asylum figures?

• I'd buy them all

Votes: 91 46.2%
  • I'd buy a certain character (Please comment)

Votes: 67 34.0%
  • Wouldn't buy them

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 20 10.2%

• Total voters
Other than license problems there really shouldn't be a reasony why they shouldn't be making these. But DCD has no excuse!

:lecture

The character designs from AA are some of my favorite representations of the characters... I especially like Harley Quinn's look (though I may be in the minority, among "hardcore" Bat-fans anyway). I'd buy them all if DCD made them!

If not Batman,at least something other than Resident Evil,nothing against it,but if that's all they were gonna do,why not call it Biohazard Masterpiece series?

Ironically , the character i'd want the least would be Batman. I wasn't keen on his boots and gauntlets in the game.
I'd almost certainly get all the villains though, especially Ivy & Harley

Just started another playthrough last night, such an awesome game... it's a crime we don't have some figures. Preferably 6-7" ones so I could afford them, lol.

Just started another playthrough last night, such an awesome game... it's a crime we don't have some figures. Preferably 6-7" ones so I could afford them, lol.

This should do:
qxpf89.jpg

would u guys have the four horsemen or DCD do this line though? C&C bane or C&C killer croc anyone?

Here are my earlier thoughts on this:
The more I think about it, I would prefer DC Direct making these than any other company. DCD could give the sculpts the size differences and detail these designs would need without collectors having to break the bank to buy them.
While HT versions would be very nice indeed, they would need to make roughly 17"-18" bodies for some of the characters and I'd dread to think how much they would cost!
Plus HT aren't really known for full character line-ups so no doubt we'd only get one or two of the main villains.
With DCD we'd have a good shot of getting all of the characters in great sculpts plus characters from the game sequel too. I hope someone from DCD is reading this! :D
I love the game and the designs so much (even though I cant beat it on 100% grrrrr) I hope we do eventualy get figures from it.

:D

I hope HT will make this Batman. Will get Batman plus Quinn and please, HT, make that badass Batmobile!!!

Back