Who would buy a "realistic" 1/6 harley quinn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiterOCola

Freakalicious
Reaction score
There is practically no chance HT ever making on of these but i was just wondering what everyone thought about this. I think it would look great next to the HT joker. Im sure most of you have seen this fan made poster but here it is.

batman_3_poster___harley_quinn_by_joshwmc.jpg

I think a 1/6 of this would look great and id definitely buy it.

There is practically no chance HT ever making on of these but i was just wondering what everyone thought about this. I think it would look great next to the HT joker. Im sure most of you have seen this fan made poster but here it is.

There is definitely no chance for HT to make this particular look because it isn't official but if some weird twist of fate if Harley was included in the third installment I could see HT doing one without much of an issue especially if she was a main villain and not just a cameo.

Personally I hope we never see Harley on screen unless they do a Poison Ivy pairing and originally introduce her as maybe a Joker fanatic or something along those lines but a custom wouldn't look too bad if done right. The costuming would be the hardest as for the sculpt, GG made Veronica Mars bust that were pretty well done if you look at the raw sculpt and not the crap paintjob on them so there is a starting point.

It's a cool idea but honestly I wouldn't buy one unless it was based off an appearance in the third movie.

I would pass if she looked like the above fan poster and laugh at anyone who bought it.

whys that? I think its a decent fan made poster and i like the design for a figure, my one gripe would be that i dont think she could wear that in the nolan style movie and still be taken seriously as a villian.

whys that? I think its a decent fan made poster and i like the design for a figure, my one gripe would be that i dont think she could wear that in the nolan style movie and still be taken seriously as a villian.

You just answered it. That outfit looks stupid.

that is a great fan poster, put the girl is a little to flat chested. most of the time Harley has a pretty nice rack

Never cared too much about harley quinn...... So unless the movie version (doubt it will happen) makes a very good character out of her.... I would say no...I find her kinda annyoing sometimes.. Joker could go solo without her .. doesnt add THAT much dramatic elements to the pot in my opinion

Yes I would by one for sure... I even came close to buying the DC Direct one just to have one to put by my Hottoys Joker and Dc Direct Joker...

Back