Who would buy a "realistic" 1/6 harley quinn?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is practically no chance HT ever making on of these but i was just wondering what everyone thought about this. I think it would look great next to the HT joker. Im sure most of you have seen this fan made poster but here it is.

batman_3_poster___harley_quinn_by_joshwmc.jpg

I think a 1/6 of this would look great and id definitely buy it.

I doubt I'd buy this particular design (unless they use it in the next film) as I'm not really digging it but a good Harley by HT would be very hard to pass up especially if it's Arkham Asylum Harley.

I don't disagree that she wouldn't work, It's just that many of us, myself included think that particular Design looks like absolute ^^^^. Nolanverse Joker has class, but that Harly looks like a trashed-out hooker, or a homeless person.
Not a Psychiactric Doctor who fell in love with the joker, and was twisted into his world. IF nolan included Harley into his universe, I'd expect MORE from his design team. The person who made that design, I'll wager has no knolege of her origins, and simply followed her "harlequin" motiff, and tried to "nolanize" it, as opposed to doing any actual research.

I'd expect a Nolanverse joker to look perhaps something like the Version from Arkham asylum game, or at the very least to likely incorporate SOMETHING that is a nod to her life as a physician. Joker likes knives? How about a Doctor's bag, Loaded with scalpels and pipe-bombs?

Harley would be a good character in the next movie, but not a main Villain. She's not really a classic Batman character IMO, she has only been around since the 90's. I would rather see a Dark Artist's Mr Freeze as the main Villain.
If you don't know what I'm talking about check out this YouTube video made by Figuremaster Les
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRdr-2TDdbk

I disagree with the design not working in the Nolan universe strictly based off this pic from the same artist.

harleyquinnjoker.png

This is a great picture, its really her hat that makes me wonder if she could be taken seriously in the nolan style films. I just couldnt imagine batman in a fight scene with her while she wears the hat with bells on it. Although i still want a figure designed after that picture :D

It would have worked if you could have had the Joker locked in Arkham and Harley doing his bidding on the outside.

which would be an EXCELENT way for them to distance themselves from Ledges performance a bit before jokers inevitable return as another actor. Which raises a question, lets say joker was slated to make a 4th film reappearance. who would you cast as him?
You'd need an actor powerful enough to be onscreen with Bale, but not someone who was going to try to emulate Heath. Hed need to be his own Version. It would be beleiveable as A little time in Arkham could change Joker a bit.

My pick

glover_009_l.jpg

Guys a great "creepy actor". Watch Willard if you've not. He's got the right look that a little makeup can make him look enough like Heath's joker to be beleiveable, And he's got a big enough Ego to not be overpowered by Bales HMS Ego, as well as not let himself be chained to Heath's performance.

There can be only one Batman and one Joker in the Tim Burton Batman universe.

There can be only one Batman and one Joker in the Christopher Nolan Batman universe.

Leave those performances be, which include those classic Joker interpretations as they were in those franchises played by ONE actor each in different Batman movie reboots.

....and for Godsakes no Harly Quinn, please.

Nolan Replaced the Actress who played Rachel in the first film with a different actress, There is no reason to believe that when time comes to re-use the joker he'll do the same thing. This misguided " it's disrespectful to Heath Cause he's DEAD" nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Also, a look inside the mind of batman.

01.gif

02.gif
03.gif
04.gif
05.gif
06.gif

Nolan Replaced the Actress who played Rachel in the first film with a different actress, There is no reason to believe that when time comes to re-use the joker he'll do the same thing.

Actually no. That was a completely different situation. The Joker doesn't NEED to return. Just like Ra's al Ghul doesn't NEED to return. But Rachel NEEDED to return for TDK because she was at the center of the entire plot between Harvey and Bruce/Two-Face and Batman + The Joker. Take her out and that film would be entirely different. It was necessary for that character to return, that's why the part was recasted. A third film doesn't need Joker OR Two-Face. Just like the sequel didn't need Ra's al Ghul or even Scarecrow. That scene could've simply been some thugs doing a drug deal and worked just the same.

I don't care if the part is recasted or not, my point is it's not necessary to do so. Joker and Two-Face's story arcs were complete in TDK imo.

It was necessary for that character to return, that's why the part was recasted.

I would have much rather them keep katie holmes, she isn't the best actress but atleast she was nice to look at. The new one was a crapt actress and wasn't attractive at all. I was happy when she got blown up lol.

I would have much rather them keep katie holmes, she isn't the best actress but atleast she was nice to look at. The new one was a crapt actress and wasn't attractive at all. I was happy when she got blown up lol.

:lol

Katie declined so she could film the blockbuster "Mad Money". Excellecent career choice. Oh wait.. :D

I'd hope they could get a better actress to play her than Kristen Bell.
Don't get me wrong I loved Veronica Mars, but she can't act to save her life.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall was awful,she can't...I don't know,it's just bad.
They haven't even made a Gordon or Alfred figure yet,and they're better characters.
:chew

I'd hope they could get a better actress to play her than Kristen Bell.
Don't get me wrong I loved Veronica Mars, but she can't act to save her life.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall was awful,she can't...I don't know,it's just bad.
They haven't even made a Gordon or Alfred figure yet,and they're better characters.
:chew

True I could see Scarlett Johansson or Anne Hathaway Playing Harley Quinn

Back