Who Will You Stand With?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Will You Stand With?

• The Rebellion

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • The Empire

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The Jedi

Votes: 62 70.5%
  • The Sith

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
Customikey said:
On the other end of the spectrum, I received a response from CS about my missing Varactyl, and they're sending it to me.

I imagine it will have a teensy little box.

I wonder if the box will have foam to protect it. I can't help myself, I imagine the scale of a box to ship just that and I picture the shipping label wrapping around it totally cuz it's so much bigger than the package, hope the UPS man doesn't strain himself lifting it haha.

Mini-Rock said:
I thought so too (especially with what happened with Maul) but other things happened with that, being payed off, lied to, and, finally, the one person who said they would do anything to make sure I was taken care of went back on her word. That's great you haven't had any issue's though. I hope it stays that way for you. :)
Hey you wouldn't happen to be the Mini Rock I knew from SSG would you?

I voted before I read what each one meant:lol

I voted Empire, but had I read the meanings behind them I would have voted Jedi, I guess.

King Darkness said:
I voted before I read what each one meant:lol

I voted Empire, but had I read the meanings behind them I would have voted Jedi, I guess.
Yeah there should be a note on the poll to read before voting for us unruly people.

Sorry guys, I was trying not to be too wordy in the poll description but now people have misunderstood and misrepresented themselves.

I don't see anything that will let me edit anything to do with the poll, on my posts, not the name or anything.

I voted Rebellion. I'm not against everything Sideshow make,it's just the 1/6 figures that I feel are lacking in quality compared to other high end companies.

Turbo said:
LOL, yeah I wasn't going to say anything, but I felt bad after I saw that Abake said he did. :eek:

:lol I about did the same thing. I just happend to slow myself down enough. :rotfl

I voted sith.

Who wouldn't want to run your own line and have everyone kneel to your toy making power.

:D

Back