Who Will You Stand With?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Will You Stand With?

• The Rebellion

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • The Empire

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The Jedi

Votes: 62 70.5%
  • The Sith

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
Went with Jedi on this one. Their product is the best out there, thanks to their talented artists, but their CS needs work. They need to learn to stand behind their product, instead of paying people off, and respond and follow through with what they say.

Excellent poll by the way. Finally! One worth merit. :cool:

Mini-Rock said:
Went with Jedi on this one. Their product is the best out there, thanks to their talented artists, but their CS needs work. They need to learn to stand behind their product, instead of paying people off, and respond and follow through with what they say.

Excellent poll by the way. Finally! One worth merit. :cool:

Their CS needs work? They probably have the best CS of any company we deal with IMO

Glad people are liking this poll, I was just doing some posting in threads this afternoon and got to thinking about some of the positions people are taking on the subject of Sideshow and realized the opinions could be broken down to these key players in the Star Wars saga so I thought a little role play of sorts could be a fun thing to participate in.

jlcmsu said:
Their CS needs work? They probably have the best CS of any company we deal with IMO

I agree, I've heard some bad incidents, but overall people seem to get treated very well, I've had some payment issues and where some companies may have said tough luck they worked with me and I got my products, their CS is one of the best I've seen and I deal with a lot being an IT technician at the company I work for.

jlcmsu said:

I thought so too (especially with what happened with Maul) but other things happened with that, being payed off, lied to, and, finally, the one person who said they would do anything to make sure I was taken care of went back on her word. That's great you haven't had any issue's though. I hope it stays that way for you. :)

MaulFan said:
I agree, I've heard some bad incidents, but overall people seem to get treated very well, I've had some payment issues and where some companies may have said tough luck they worked with me and I got my products, their CS is one of the best I've seen and I deal with a lot being an IT technician at the company I work for.

I've heard people having issues as well and it will happen. People have bad days, things don't work out, etc. SS though from everything I've seen goes the extra mile for all of us. Jennifer in CS has been nothing short of perfect towards me.

Mini-Rock said:
I thought so too (especially with what happened with Maul) but other things happened with that, being payed off, lied to, and, finally, the one person who said they would do anything to make sure I was taken care of went back on her word. That's great you haven't had any issue's though. I hope it stays that way for you. :)

I know you had an issue a while back and that really really sucks. I think though it was just someone having a bad day type situation. Payed off? Lied to? Those are fairly decent accusations. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but I think that's by far the odd event than the norm.

Mini-Rock said:
Being payed off, lied to, and, finally, the one person who said they would do anything to make sure I was taken care of went back on her word. That's great you haven't had any issue's though. I hope it stays that way for you. :)

Well, I don't know anything about pay offs. As for lies, sometimes it's not a lie with intent. I've encountered CS agents with other companies where i was given information but I don't believe it's a lie, I think it's a case of people giving an answer without really knowing what it is they've told you, so their misinformation becomes a lie. As for people going back on the word, mistakes are made too, as well as the fundamental flaw of all modern business which is reliance on computers (I know that's what keeps my employed but I have my issues with it). Without knowing fully what's going on at the other end, it's hard to place blame because you are left only with the facts, but if you really have issue with something, just stay on top of it til you get the answer you're looking for or you hit the dead end where the situation is what it is and they can't get you what you're looking for.

So those that picked Sith, did you pick it because you read what they represent in the thread or because they are sith lol.

I chose Jedi!!!!!!!!!!!

"My loyalty is to the republic. To democracy!"

127573-301038.jpg

I'm with the Jedi.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

jlcmsu said:
Payed off? Lied to? Those are fairly decent accusations. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but I think that's by far the odd event than the norm.

I'm sure it is; otherwise, we'd hear more of it around the forums. Regardless, the fact is, it still happened. Again, lets just hope that other collectors do not have this experience. :)

MaulFan said:
Well, I don't know anything about pay offs. As for lies, sometimes it's not a lie with intent. I've encountered CS agents with other companies where i was given information but I don't believe it's a lie, I think it's a case of people giving an answer without really knowing what it is they've told you, so their misinformation becomes a lie. As for people going back on the word, mistakes are made too, as well as the fundamental flaw of all modern business which is reliance on computers (I know that's what keeps my employed but I have my issues with it). Without knowing fully what's going on at the other end, it's hard to place blame because you are left only with the facts, but if you really have issue with something, just stay on top of it til you get the answer you're looking for or you hit the dead end where the situation is what it is and they can't get you what you're looking for.

That's all well and dandy Maulfan, but it's conjecture, and I don't deal in conjecture. Don't worry, you're ignorant to the situation, and you can only assume at this point. I do not feel there is a need for me to pour specifics or names into this thread, and I won't; but, there is a reason for my feelings on their CS dept. and why I voted the way I did. :)

Mini-Rock said:
I'm sure it is; otherwise, we'd hear more of it around the forums. Regardless, the fact is, it still happened. Again, lets just hope that other collectors do not have this experience. :)

That's all well and dandy Maulfan, but it's conjecture, and I don't deal in conjecture. Don't worry, you're ignorant to the situation, and you can only assume at this point. I do not feel there is a need for me to pour specifics or names into this thread, and I won't; but, there is a reason for my feelings on their CS dept. and why I voted the way I did. :)

Fair enough.

On the other end of the spectrum, I received a response from CS about my missing Varactyl, and they're sending it to me.

I imagine it will have a teensy little box.

Back