Who will Hot Toys MMS100 be???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it will come with 2 types of clothing and a different heads.Because there is a lot of complaining about the figure not having the trenchcoat and because its the 100th MMS and i expect something different from hot toys.

Maybe it will come with 2 types of clothing and a different heads.Because there is a lot of complaining about the figure not having the trenchcoat and because its the 100th MMS and i expect something different from hot toys.

It does. Check the Marcus Wright thread in the Aliens/Robots section.

He really should be DX from what I can see. Two different coats and heads at least.

I wonder if this means we'll get some sort of Batman/Joker figure for DX 100 :lol

Not a very exciting announcement for the 100th figure... was hoping they could do a real T1 Arnold :monkey2

Well, it's sad to see people putting their PASS stamps on the figure that they didn't see. Wait for the movie, check the figure out and then judge.

Well, it's sad to see people putting their PASS stamps on the figure that they didn't see. Wait for the movie, check the figure out and then judge.

:rolleyes:

DX Joker, The Godfather, Dutch, The Predator, Rainman's Blondie, Wolverine.. The list goes on. A blurry image of a figure named Marcus Wright is all I need to know it won't compare with the classics I just mentioned IMHO. And I'm having a hard time fitting all of them into the budget already.

139.jpg

Hot Toys has revealed the above images of the forthcoming Terminator: Salvation - Marcus figure. The 100th entry in the Movie Masterpiece Series, this figure is sure to be a fan-favorite of Terminator fans and 1/6 scale collectors alike.

:rolleyes:

DX Joker, The Godfather, Dutch, The Predator, Rainman's Blondie, Wolverine.. The list goes on. A blurry image of a figure named Marcus Wright is all I need to know it won't compare with the classics I just mentioned IMHO. And I'm having a hard time fitting all of them into the budget already.

Exactly!! I have no doubts that it will be a fantastic figure, but lack of interest and lack of budget make this an easy pass, whereas an Arnie Terminator would have been a definite buy without even seeing pics.

it probably will be a nice figure and all..but for me its a pass.

As I mentioned before this is a character that would have happened anyway no matter what MMS number we were at. It seems strange that any fuss was made over MMS100 when its just another character in a current license which, unless the film becomes an instant classic, will probably not be long remembered.

I think it's gotta be an Arnie Terminator. I wouldn't mind T1 or T2

That damaged sculpt is really great looking. While at this point I don't plan on ordering him, after I see the movie I may be persuaded differently.

Yeah, I was hoping MMS100 might've been a perfect Terminator 1 Arnie, but at least it's fitting that the MMS 001 + MMS 100 ater Terminator related!

Back