Who will Hot Toys MMS100 be???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah seeing as though I've not even seen the movie I'd have to say I'd have no interest in the character either if that is who they are going to make. I may think differently after the flick but as of right now no.

Number 100 should be a MAJOR figure of a MAJOR character. Not some new guy who may suck balls for all we know.

I hope it's Arnie or some Alien figure. Come on Queen!

This must be Arnie or Queen! :monkey2

C'MON Hot Toys, revisit the REAL MASTERPIECE line & give us some grail piece!!! :rock:rock:rock

If they make this figure from the Terminator Salvation movie then Hot Toys just blew a big opportunity to make a great figure as a landmark. 100 figures is a big milestone and has to be celebrated properly. Not by a so far unknown character. Don't blow this Hot Toys.

Give me T1 Arnie or I'll just tell Hot Toys "Fuc you, ass hole." in my best Arnie voice.

Last edited:
This must be Arnie or Queen! :monkey2

C'MON Hot Toys, revisit the REAL MASTERPIECE line & give us some grail piece!!! :rock:rock:rock

I doubt Hot Toys will release a Arnie t-800 when they are promoting Terminator Salvation figures. I think we'll eventually see Arnie (seeing how they were able to work out the Dutch figure) but just not at this time.

I doubt Hot Toys will release a Arnie t-800 when they are promoting Terminator Salvation figures. I think we'll eventually see Arnie (seeing how they were able to work out the Dutch figure) but just not at this time.

The fact that they are currently producing figures for this movie is exactly why it shouldn't be their 100th figure. It'd be a real puss out if they did that since they'd probably make it anyway and not have to waste the 100 on it.

HOT TOYS MMS01 is Sergeant Kyle Reese maybe we will see young Kyle Reese from Terminator salvation :lol

Totally agree with you.
But I still can't live with the thing that "100" will be some new character. That's a kinda unfair. When things like this happens it should be a real bomb, for the memory of the great film, in the honor of the great director & creators, for the history of the Hot Toys at least :)
It's just like a fan-scream in this situation, not more.
And this sucks, man.

from other thread

All-in-one version!! Not bad Hot Toys!!!

3357624_39ac80a2c31fc990364cd7d764f2f8e0.jpg

The fact that they are currently producing figures for this movie is exactly why it shouldn't be their 100th figure. It'd be a real puss out if they did that since they'd probably make it anyway and not have to waste the 100 on it.

Why should number 100 be special? They didn't make a big deal about MMS50 so what makes everyone think 100 will be special? Puss out and waste 100??

Why should number 100 be special? They didn't make a big deal about MMS50 so what makes everyone think 100 will be special? Puss out and waste 100??
... Because this is a symbolic number...
But the main answer is that HT making it special.
Read their latest news:

"The MMS100

If you are a loyal fans of HOT TOYS Movie Masterpiece Series, you should know the 100th figure of this line is coming! How many MMS figure you've been collected? You are welcome to show us the pictures of your MMS collection via our facebook page. So who will be the MMS100? Think about it from the very beginning of our MMS release, it gives an important clue for you. Answer will be floated on hottoys.com.hk next week. Stay tuned!"

Still doesn't sound special? It's a rhetorical question.

Yeah it sounds like they are going to make it a special figure. But to make it a figure from a movie they are already making figures for just seems like a waste. They'll make the Salvation figures anyway so if they are indeed making the 100th figure special it shouldn't be from that movie. I personally don't see how a Marcus figure could be considered special or be a worthy 100th figure piece.

... Because this is a symbolic number...
But the main answer is that HT making it special.
Read their latest news:

"The MMS100

If you are a loyal fans of HOT TOYS Movie Masterpiece Series, you should know the 100th figure of this line is coming! How many MMS figure you've been collected? You are welcome to show us the pictures of your MMS collection via our facebook page. So who will be the MMS100? Think about it from the very beginning of our MMS release, it gives an important clue for you. Answer will be floated on hottoys.com.hk next week. Stay tuned!"

Still doesn't sound special? It's a rhetorical question.

Nope it doesn't sound extra special to me. MMS01 was from the Terminator. Fast forward to MMS100, the figure will be from Terminator Salvation. Both figures are from the Terminator franchise. That's all there is to it IMO.

Nope it doesn't sound extra special to me. MMS01 was from the Terminator. Fast forward to MMS100, the figure will be from Terminator Salvation. Both figures are from the Terminator franchise. That's all there is to it IMO.

i'm with you on this one darren. can't see anything in that newsletter snippet where Hot Toys explicitly say this will be a special release. they just give clues to the character. and that suggests something terminator related. i too think it's marcus wright. but they could surprise us. i wished they'd just tell us already.

Back