Who wants a Blackhole stormtrooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole/shadow Stormtrooper...yay or nay?

• Total voters

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am Blackhole after all, I just wanna see how many people actually want a figure of these guys, and who doesn't...

So fire away!

:emperor:emperor:emperor

Id take one possibly 2 only because Ive got this whole vader surrounded by black troopers thing going on in my display, prajji and custom Death star trooper, tie pilot and death star gunner currently

I was hoping that SS will announce a BHS but they announced the Stormtrooper Commander instead.

Just for info, I didn't pre-order the Commander. For some reasons, I just can't take to the Blue Colorings on a Stormie.

Sideshow did be using the mould to its fullest. We will be seeing this for sure, but I will be skipping this piece. Voted 'no'.:D

I'd consider it. I know I'm in the minority, but if I get any troopers (aside from Rex) I'd be more inclined to get the unique (odd) ones like the TFU commander or whatever he is and the blackhole stormtrooper.

They could make one, but i probably wouldn't buy one. I don't hate them, but it's not really my cup of tea. Besides the medicom one is done well and dropped to 99$ and i still passed.

Maybe but probalie no. I really do not want sideshow turning into ever other company who has the sideshow license and churning out repaint after repaint, ala the dead.

Nah, not really feeling it. Thought it was a fun idea the first time I saw it, but now it feels way overplayed. I'm sure Sideshow will make one as it seems to be a mandate that if you make a stormtrooper a Blackhole version must be made as well. But I won't be buying.

Back