Who ordered the LimEd T2 Complete Collector's Set Endoskull?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did. It is supposed to be shipping soon. Just wondering who else is getting it. I'm getting it just for the Endoskull. I don't have a blu-ray player.

2vto1mq.jpg

mj4yms.jpg

Look at those minty fresh, straight, white teeth!

Have you not seen the actual pictures yet? The teeth are the worst part, the lines seperating them look like they were drawn on with a pen. The pics are in one of these threads, you should definately check them out, you may reconsider.

Have you not seen the actual pictures yet? The teeth are the worst part, the lines seperating them look like they were drawn on with a pen. The pics are in one of these threads, you should definately check them out, you may reconsider.

No, really? Oh man!

Anyone know what's the scale of this bust? 1/1 or 1/2

Really close to 1:1.

I still like it. I will be touching up mine when it arrives.

I still have to repaint my T-1 from Playmates.

24od7qr.jpg

1zh1jdv.jpg

I can make this look much better. Not as good as Sideshow, or the prototype pictures, but I'll be able to improve it a little. If you are interested, LMK, I'll post pictures after received and repainted.

Again, for the price, this is a cool addition to the "stable."

I would have preferred them to put T:TSCC season 1 & 2 in it than T2.​

I did too through amazon, I saw somewhere painted black, may clean it out and repaint the teeth will look better. I accept the price for the quality with light up eyes and dvd set.

I got mine last week but it only comes with 4 discs which may be different depending on which country you are in. Can you let me know how many discs you get when it comes Cheers. Quality is not great but as a collectible DVD set it looks cool and there is six different sounds from the film which start from the begining and highlight different parts through the film. Cheers :D

I did too through amazon, I saw somewhere painted black, may clean it out and repaint the teeth will look better. I accept the price for the quality with light up eyes and dvd set.

Will you be modifying yours?

Not as good as Sideshow, or the prototype pictures, but I'll be able to improve it a little. ]

Did SS have anything to do with the production of these? They are running a promotion with Best Buy on this BD with the gift card stuff, and the BB endoskull boxes also come with a GC. I wonder if that's where their collaboration ends with this BD, or if they helped make this endoskull as well.

I checked the box in the store and it says nothing about the manufacturer. Could someone who gets it check the bottom of it?

I can see the potential for this to look really good (relatively) or just plain bad, I would buy it at the right price, but items like these rarely go on sale around here & when they do its usually for the price they should have been to start with LOL!

look forward to seeing the mods or in hand shots as that photo seems to suffer from a bit of fish bowl syndrome

I think mine will arrive tomorrow or the next day. if it turn out looking really awfull and only comes with four discs instead of the six it was advertised with I might use that as a valid excuse to get a free return..:monkey3

I think mine will arrive tomorrow or the next day. if it turn out looking really awfull and only comes with four discs instead of the six it was advertised with I might use that as a valid excuse to get a free return..:monkey3

Did you get yours?

Here's a picture of my happy family. In a couple months I'll have the clean/rainbow version. I'll call him, "Uncle Bob."

EndoBusts1.jpg

EndoBusts2.jpg

EndoBusts3.jpg

Back