Who is your favorite Marvel Superhero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?

• Wolverine

Votes: 65 17.2%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • (green) Hulk

Votes: 46 12.2%
  • Cyclops

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Gambit

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Iron man

Votes: 54 14.3%
  • Captain America

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Thor

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 110 29.2%

• Total voters
cbe38572_DaffyDuckFap.gif

That was Epic :hi5:

Spidey out of the choices but I think it's clear who my all time fave is:

9fb0b51b934b42ed526efb986f49ebd2.jpg

Anyone have the time to do a poll with 50 choices? :)

I consider him more special and cool that quite a few on this list.

Like you said he's the leader of his species, shoots laser-beams out of his eyes (which is cooler than just being strong e.g Hulk) & has a super hot superpowerful GF

& His modern costume looks fantastic

He's easily better than Gambit imo.

shut-your-damn-whore-mouth-thumb.jpg

Spiderman followed by Cap, IronMan, and the Hulk. Spidey was the first superhero I can remember at age 3, and the first one I ever tried to draw.

I've loved Spidey since I was a kid, but for anyone with noirish sensibilities Daredevil is a GLARING omission. Come on, he's one of the big original ones and has had easily some of the undisputed best Marvel runs ever: Miller, Bendis, Brubaker and currently Mark Waid. Comics at its best.

To have Gambit on that list and not Matt Murdock makes no sense at all.

I've loved Spidey since I was a kid, but for anyone with noirish sensibilities Daredevil is a GLARING omission. Come on, he's one of the big original ones and has had easily some of the undisputed best Marvel runs ever: Miller, Bendis, Brubaker and currently Mark Waid. Comics at its best.

To have Gambit on that list and not Matt Murdock makes no sense at all.

Yea, I realize that now that I just bought the Daredevil comiquette and am reading Frank Miller's Daredevil graphic novels. But it is true, I think, that Gambit is newer and maybe a little more popular, maybe...

Hulk all the way.... I wish someone would dig deeper into the whole Jekyll & Hyde part of his story.

Back