Who is your favorite Marvel Superhero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?

• Wolverine

Votes: 65 17.2%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • (green) Hulk

Votes: 46 12.2%
  • Cyclops

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Gambit

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Iron man

Votes: 54 14.3%
  • Captain America

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Thor

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 110 29.2%

• Total voters
250px-Daredevil_65.jpg

a man with taste.

silver surfer is second for me.

I voted Hulk because I like the character more but Spider-Man is by far the most enjoyable read of any Marvel comic. Wolverine would round out my top three.

Nova

Spider-Man

Iron Fist

Deadpool

Cable

Cyclops

Agreed. Comic IM is a *********.

:lecture Iron Man was always a second rate comic because Stark is boring... Hell, almost unlikeable.

Agreed, I gave up IM books as he was just a boring character. The fact he's coming second in the poll speaks volumes to comic character Ignorance here.

Last edited:
Jean Grey as the Phoenix will always be my favorite because of all the drama she brings. Love many of the drawings of her. Love the fiery bird aura she gets...Its like she have this presence that once she is there you can't ignore it because something big is going to happen. :monkey1

Phoenix.jpg

Emma Frost is a close second because she brings her own drama to the party. Emma to me is like one of those characters like X-23 that have a very interesting past that makes me get attached to them and want to follow them. See how their past effect the way they react and think.

Emma alone is the main reason why I decided to go backwords and started collecting Uncanny X-Men TPB that covers right before AVX and going all the way back to around Messiah Complex. I am also very appreciative of Emma giving me a good break from the mutant drama from time to time:

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_530_page_05_Emma_Frost_Earth-616.jpg

supervixen.jpg

what, no love for Batroc the Leaper ?...Glob Herman ?, Stilt-Man ?, The Spot ?, Hellcow ?, Maggott ? and Doctor Bong ?
and why isn't Spider-Ham on that list ?

what the hell's wrong with you people ? :wink1:

Back