Who is you favourite Marvel Villain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Marvel Villian

• Total voters
So, do you think that consuming worlds while destroying millions of lives in the process is an act of kindness?

It is just how Galactus survives, he doesn't care if worlds are inhabited or not, only that he feeds. No malice in it, like a whale chowing down on plankton.

Oh you must be one of those PETA freaks.

Well I am a member of a PETA organization too. The People for Eating Tasty Animals.

Oh sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I actually eat meat too. But since you asked a question, I aanswered my opinion. I do believe that we consume far more than what we need (gluttony), and that we are the only species that kill/exterminate/torture other species, both to "consume" and for pleasure. if that doesn't seem evil to you....

Last edited:
Oh sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I actually eat meat too. But since you asked a question, I aanswered my opinion. I do believe that we consume far more than what we need (gluttony), and that we are the only species that kill/exterminate/torture other species, both to "consume" and for pleasure. if that doesn't seem evil to you....

I agree with you 100%. I hate to see the self-righteous people in these place.

It is just how Galactus survives, he doesn't care if worlds are inhabited or not, only that he feeds. No malice in it, like a whale chowing down on plankton.

The malice is not in the search for worlds to eat but in the knowledge that entire civilizations are going be destroyed and having no remorse about it. You need to read Fantastic Four #49 where the Silver Surfer is confronted with these principles by Alicia Masters, making him turn against Galactus in defense of Earth, with a new found notion that every life is precious.

It was...is...and always will be DOCTOR DOOM for me...

2423873-doom_pulls_all_the_strings.jpg

I can not believe that the unstoppable force of nature is not getting any love here...

793234-juggernaut_04.jpg

My vote goes to The Juggernaut because he is an unstoppable behemoth, the Exemplar of Physical Strength, the stepbrother of Charles Xavier and because he has been both a villain as well as a hero.
How much more versatile and in-depth would you like to have it?

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer

Force of Nature said:
I can not believe that the unstoppable force of nature is not getting any love here...

IMAGE#1

My vote goes to The Juggernaut because he is an unstoppable behemoth, the Exemplar of Physical Strength, the stepbrother of Charles Xavier and because he has been both a villain as well as a hero.
How much more versatile and in-depth would you like to have it?

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

I agree with the juggernaut vote and still wondering why we don't have a PF yet.....come on SS!

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

Can you leave the freaking rhetoric and actions of a few out of a damn comic book thread.

Back