Who is you favourite Marvel Villain

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Marvel Villian

• Total voters

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just for fun who is your favourite Marvel Villian. Now it's impossible to fit them all in a Poll but I did my best & there's always the Other option on the Poll if your one isn't on there :)

Man that was hard already I'm thinking no Red Skull, Doc Ock, Kingpin, Carnage, Mystique. So many cool Marvel Villians when I think about it.

It is so hard to choose because they all have their deserving place in the pantheon of greatest villains. There are many others that need to be included also. I went with Galactus because he is the devour of worlds. You cannot get badder than that. :devil

976693_10151479090743562_1444760806_o.jpg

Magneto by far. I have always thought he is one of the most realistic characters in the whole Marvel universe.

Magneto is a blurred line between hero and villain for me. His idealogy is quite relatable based on humanity's treatment of him and his kind

Yeah, I completely agree. And that is precisely why he is so interesting imo. His motivations, goals, ideology etc can be seen as understandable as rejectable, depending on which side you feel closer to, whether you trust humanity or not. Really complex actually. :)

Green Goblin, Venom, Red Skull or Abomination are my top favorites.

I'm not particularly a Red Skull fan as he's the comic embodiment of racism, but you have to admit it makes for a great villain. Jews and all Americans (WWII stories), mutants (Uncanny Avengers), blacks (brief run in and take down by Black Panther)...he's made enemies of anyone and anything not German. I like that he's the master villain in the newest Avengers cartoon.

I'm not particularly a Red Skull fan as he's the comic embodiment of racism, but you have to admit it makes for a great villain. Jews and all Americans (WWII stories), mutants (Uncanny Avengers), blacks (brief run in and take down by Black Panther)...he's made enemies of anyone and anything not German. I like that he's the master villain in the newest Avengers cartoon.

Agree with you for sure!

Galactus is not a villain - Galactus is a force of nature and the top of the cosmic food chain.

So, do you think that consuming worlds while destroying millions of lives in the process is an act of kindness?

For the most part, Marvel heroes and villains are very complexed characters. Doom, Magneto, Apocalypse and the rest have been on both sides of the equation time and time again. From good to bad and from bad to good. They all have their motives, somehow appealing and sometimes well founded to do what they do.

Back