Who here has all of the Iron Man Armors?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great but Igor will be an issue

Something that always irked me about the HPP armors is that they are 34 of them and there is no easy way to make a symmetrical Wine Cellar that works for that number

Saw your build before, pretty impressive. I'm working on building my hall of Armor display next month when I move and actually have the room. It's a bit big, but should work nicely and give me room to grow my collection.
413e942452cc975b751c4392d39a5d32.jpg
c6682778062eb9b54f310c602f001bef.jpg

That looks great but Igor will be an issue

Something that always irked me about the HPP armors is that they are 34 of them and there is no easy way to make a symmetrical Wine Cellar that works for that number
Yeah, I'm going to have to fill in the gaps with Mark 45, 46, etc.

& Hulkbuster and Igor get a special display since they don't cooperate with the hall of Armor I'm building:
dd09396fbc3b617bb0b0b81a4949a36a.jpg

I've got a handy collection myself.
Ben obsessed with HOW I am going to fit all the Mark's in a Hall of Armor.
What did Stark Labs do with IGOR anyway?

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 149
Even though I love the look and would love to have them, spending @ $5000 on the Hall of Armors is a lot of dough.

I have to say, now seeing that many in hall of armors, not a fan. I'm good with my core 7 bays. That looks like a big ol mess of toys, so glad I moved on to custom display diorammas. Awesome collection though!

I have to say, now seeing that many in hall of armors, not a fan. I'm good with my core 7 bays. That looks like a big ol mess of toys, so glad I moved on to custom display diorammas. Awesome collection though!

Yea, I agree looks way to busy. I'm thinking about doing bookshelves with doors. I like these ones https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20323805/ I would need about 3 of them to hold all of my Iron Man/Tony Stark figures.

I don't have all of the armors but that is by choice, I just don't think it's possible to display them in a way that doesn't water down the value of the line.

So I choose to limit mine to a specific final solution which is our Stark Mansion, I only have a few more bays to fill and I'm done

These were not difficult to make and they didn't cost a lot

They are something I made to mimic the production art for the Iron Legion HOA

I think they look pretty good

I have a detailed build thread at

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...35-iron-legion-custom-hall-armor-project.html

That is one beautiful set up- so impressive- need more close up pics of the upper "floors" to see what is going on!

Very nice set up Boba.

And I like your design Chris. I'd love to do something similar.

That is one beautiful set up- so impressive- need more close up pics of the upper "floors" to see what is going on!

Thanks, it’s been a blast to work on this and proof that my wife loves me to death because she not only encourages me but she was the one that suggested that I build it.

I have multiple threads that show the evolution of this display with lots of pictures and some video but the main threads are at:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...toys-stark-mansion-changes-stark-mansion.html

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...igures/164519-stark-mansion-living-level.html

There are other smaller threads for specific parts of the display such as the Construction Bay, Detention Cells, Iron Legion Shop, etc.

They are all on the first of second page of my thread history

Very nice. Did you get all those halls of armor when they first came out?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back