Who here has all of the Iron Man Armors?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a group shot maybe 3 yrs ago.

Nice. I like the customs. They look well done. I'd love to pick up a few. But all those I've found are really high priced. And a few collectors I chat with online who have some custom have warned me that some are not as well done as others.

took this 2 years ago. its prolly doubled in size since then. i've got iron men littered all over my house. my wife ready to throw em all out. it's about time i updated this pic...

CBr6jLCUkAA5CUv.jpg

its kinda disgusting when i think about how many iron men i have. almost every guest who comes over makes a comment about the iron man overkill haha

took this 2 years ago. its prolly doubled in size since then. i've got iron men littered all over my house. my wife ready to throw em all out. it's about time i updated this pic...

View attachment 351048

its kinda disgusting when i think about how many iron men i have. almost every guest who comes over makes a comment about the iron man overkill haha

Us Iron Man collectors are the few and proud! I'm glad that I am able to focus on two lines, Iron Man, and Back to the Future!

I still love this image showing how cool they all look together. They need to update this pic in some fashion once all the armors are out through Infinity Wars for RDJ. There's only 25 armors in there, there will be double that when complete.

the-armors-of-ironman-long.jpg

I still love this image showing how cool they all look together. They need to update this pic in some fashion once all the armors are out through Infinity Wars for RDJ. There's only 25 armors in there, there will be double that when complete.

the-armors-of-ironman-long.jpg
I made my own poster about a year ago, all to scale with each other. Waiting to recreate it when the entire HPP is out.
86a81a12bf223f33b59af7c6870f748d.jpg

I really like that poster!
Thanks . I had a 24" x 36" frame I got years ago that was sitting around empty, had to make something for it.

Unfortunately Hulkbuster came out a little blurry since the picture I used was old, but you can't notice from across the room.

I've only been collecting since Christmas and have about $8,500 in figures so far. I bought them for me. If you told me they'd be worthless tomorrow, I'd still buy more because I think they look great.

In my opinion, they hold their value pretty well. Even if you wanted to sell them all as used tomorrow, you'd get at least half your money back.

Hi there and welcome.

You can check out HTcolloctors.com. It's kind of a price guide.

I've been collecting for 2.5 years now, only iron man figures. Ultimate goal will be to have all the armors and display them in a way similar to budget stark. Currently half of my collection is in storage, its just very hard to find a large display case.

Armors in my collection

Mark 1 2.0
Mark 2 Unleashed
Mark 3 DC
Mark 4
Mark 6
Mark 7
Mark 9
Mark 17 Heartbreaker
Mark 20 Python
Mark 21 Midas
Mark 22 Hotrod
Mark 26 Gamma
Mark 27 Disco
Mark 33 Silver Centurian
Mark 35 Red Snapper
Mark 36 Peacemaker
Mark 38 Igor
Mark 39 Starboost
Mark 42
Mark 43
Mark 45
Mark 46

Mark 3 Stealth
Mark 7 Stealth

War Machine Mark 1 Dc
War Machine Mark 2
War Machine Mark 3
War Machine Milk Edition
Iron Patriot

Hulkbuster and Mark 5 on pre order

No more Retro suits. I want Hot Toys to finished the HPP first.

They will finish the HPP. But seeing how HT's operates, I was looking through the entire HPP armors and I think there are 3 that stick out as being POTENTIALS for retro versions. Shotgun, Starboost and Striker/Gamma. The others mostly have red and gold versions. Or close to it.

Back