Who here has all of the Iron Man Armors?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had every armor released, I wanted the entire hpp..until I realized that my collection would only consist of iron man because I couldn't afford any other figures. I craved variety so I sold most of them off. My focus now is just the main movie armors and a few exclusives. My list goes:

marks 1-7
Mark 7 stealth
mk 33 Silver Centurion(still my fav, never ever selling)
Mark 38 Igor(I want to sell this but I'll end up losing money)
Mk 42
Mk 43(plus quarter scale)
Mk 45
Tony Stark Workshop mms191
Tony Stark mechanic(My Son's)
Construction mk 3
Hoa×5(need 2 more to complete my set up)
Mk 46 (preorder)
Mk 47(preorder)
I wish that I could've stuck with it, but I have the mains so it's all good

Your reasoning is almost the same as mine.

I have every armor made except for 5 duplicates ( Mk 1, Mk VI IM2, Mk IV Shanghai, Mk VI Shanghai, Mark XLII Shanghai ). Thats a total of 50. And cheers for making this thread. :duff:duff I love discussion IM armors.

I love it! That's some real dedication right there :horror. Do you have lights installed for this display?

I used to collect different versions of Optimus Prime (had 218 of them, now I have 42), Masterpiece Transformers (had them all up to MP-24 except MP-01G Gold Optimus Prime, SH Figuarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Z, Power Rangers Legacy, Hot Toys Iron Man, Hot Toys Back to the Future, and Voltron. But now I only focus on Hot Toys Iron Man, Hot Toys Back to the Future and Voltron.

I love it! That's some real dedication right there :horror. Do you have lights installed for this display?

Thanks. No lights yet. I've chatted with a few members here @ lights. I still need to figure out what I want to do.

Where do all of you live, do you have large dogs, when are you away, and how fast is the police response time? :)

Where do all of you live, do you have large dogs, when are you away, and how fast is the police response time? :)

I live beside an FBI agent and two state troopers. Also have private network cameras, a very nice gun closet and a loaded Walther PPQ M2 (huge Euro release fan) in the bio box bolted to the bed. Oh and two rabid Yorkshire Terriers that have been known to bite when provoked. I pity the fool that comes to my house looking for trouble. :lol

I live in a bad part of town... terrible response time, almost zero security, no guns, a tiny 13 pound cockapoo but I'm always home since I work from home and have no life. Just be gentle and leave me Mark 2 & Peacemaker.

I live in a bad part of town... terrible response time, almost zero security, no guns, a tiny 13 pound cockapoo but I'm always home since I work from home and have no life. Just be gentle and leave me Mark 2 & Peacemaker.

You could use a hug.

tumblr_o69c8pceUc1vp06xlo1_500.gif

I imagine the mail carrier doesn't even slow down to throw your packages on your lawn. :)

I want to do a new group shot, but I have Power Pose Mark XLVII, Shades and Retro Bones coming in July or August. And if I wait to Sept Hulkbuster might be out in October, and in Nov Mark VI Diecast might be out. And in Feb 18 Mark V Diecast, and Mark XLVII Diecast might be out. So its going to be a while before I can do a new group shot. Considering I have 54 Iron Man/Tony Stark figures, its not easy to do group shots.

I want to do a new group shot, but I have Power Pose Mark XLVII, Shades and Retro Bones coming in July or August. And if I wait to Sept Hulkbuster might be out in October, and in Nov Mark VI Diecast might be out. And in Feb 18 Mark V Diecast, and Mark XLVII Diecast might be out. So its going to be a while before I can do a new group shot. Considering I have 54 Iron Man/Tony Stark figures, its not easy to do group shots.
You sound like me. I don't have that many figures yet, but I bought 2 today, another 3 this week and I have 4 or 5 on pre-order. I don't have the room for a group shot anyway. Moving next month, so that'll help.

You sound like me. I don't have that many figures yet, but I bought 2 today, another 3 this week and I have 4 or 5 on pre-order. I don't have the room for a group shot anyway. Moving next month, so that'll help.

If I wanted to do it now I would have to completely clear off my kitchen table. Also I would need to use a vacation day so I can set them all up and photograph them. Last time I did the group shot it took me over 3hrs to do it, and I didn't have as many then. Last time I had 25 Iron Man figures and 5 Tony Starks. Now I have 49 Iron Man figures and 5 Tony Starks.

If I wanted to do it now I would have to completely clear off my kitchen table. Also I would need to use a vacation day so I can set them all up and photograph them. Last time I did the group shot it took me over 3hrs to do it, and I didn't have as many then. Last time I had 25 Iron Man figures and 5 Tony Starks. Now I have 49 Iron Man figures and 5 Tony Starks.
Ouch. Well have fun with that. lol I'll just take your word for it.

Do you work seven days a week? Just curious not flaming. It would take a while to get them out, just do box shots. That's all i can do right now, planning to do it this weekend if Bones ever Escapes from New York. Joost killed me with the Tru Sale Tantive IV cause I am now re-arranging for Star Wars pieces and I blew up my display area. All of my figures are in boxes except for a couple.

Do you work seven days a week? Just curious not flaming. It would take a while to get them out, just do box shots. That's all i can do right now, planning to do it this weekend if Bones ever Escapes from New York. Joost killed me with the Tru Sale Tantive IV cause I am now re-arranging for Star Wars pieces and I blew up my display area. All of my figures are in boxes except for a couple.

No I don't work 7 days a week. But I do have a very curious 3 and a half year old daughter. She would never leave me or the boxes alone!

Back