Who Has To Sacrifice Boxes In The Name Of Space?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Have Space To Keep Your Boxes

• Yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Money is a lesser evil than space for me:mad:

Then why not get a bigger place? If you can spend $30,000 on collectibles, you could or SHOULD have no problem buying a decent sized house or apartment to suit your needs...

Or like Gruesam said, get a rented storage space.

i threw out a ton of boxes the other day, mostly ssc sw & the dead................the only boxes i've kept are jabba & throne & all my hot toys but i can see pitching the HT boxes if need be, i have no attachments to boxes anymore.

I keep the boxes because it makes it easier to move the figures somewhere if needed. No way am I getting rid of my Indy PF box, right now it's like an extra table.

I keep all my boxes, for the main reason of when I move life is soooo muc easier when you can just pack them away :)

When I moved last year one of the essential criteria for our new place as some large storage spaces, which we got in the form of two huge cupboards and a double garage :)

I feel your pain though Sonic, storing these boxes can be a pain in the arse but try if you can to save as many as possible

Then why not get a bigger place? If you can spend $30,000 on collectibles, you could or SHOULD have no problem buying a decent sized house or apartment to suit your needs...

Or like Gruesam said, get a rented storage space.

Yeah man I spent a fortune on getting a flat adapted for a wheelchair user attached to the side of my families house but that was 7 years ago when space for huge statues wasn't on my mind:confused: I can't see myself ever moving cause as far as adapted houses go for my injuries it can't get any better, but Sam got me thinking & I'm definitely going to look into finding rented storage space, I'm far too late though, I should have started this thread before I bought 12 PF's, 10 LSB's, 6 Life-Size busts, 4 huge maquettes, the Preddie CM, the 1:2 scale Endoskeleton & several Life-Size props:monkey2 Life is cruel when you're dizzy:lol

I am VERY close to throw away some of mine,i can barely squeeze in 2 or 3 more HT boxes,this hobby takes alot of space:(

I didn't have to ditch the boxes, but they have gone in the attic...which is a shame...

Back