Who got a Patient Zero PF Exclusive and what order time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you get him and why?

• Total voters
I had prety much given up, but the final page loaded out of nowhere. Next time I'll pay more attention when I read the ES and not skip past it.

funny, I debated for a few seconds too, contemplating if I really wanted it. The ES didn't really register till I reread it. Got lucky. Certainly wasn't anticipating a complete and total server crash. I'm wondering if there will be any sort of response from SS as to the state of their servers. When servers crash, do they just reboot, or do they actually fry?

I can see the confusion and frustration that some people had who didn't have orders in because same thing happened on the P1 Ex with me. I had in my cart, but couldn't get to the "proceed to checkout" page. I finally got there many minutes later, hit "complete order" and the page just errored out. The SS website must have registered it finally, because about an hour later I got an email saying my order status had changed and the order was "new." I think this may have happened to a couple of freaks with the nearly instant WL conversions.

funny, I debated for a few seconds too, contemplating if I really wanted it. The ES didn't really register till I reread it. Got lucky. Certainly wasn't anticipating a complete and total server crash. I'm wondering if there will be any sort of response from SS as to the state of their servers. When servers crash, do they just reboot, or do they actually fry?

I can see the confusion and frustration that some people had who didn't have orders in because same thing happened on the P1 Ex with me. I had in my cart, but couldn't get to the "proceed to checkout" page. I finally got there many minutes later, hit "complete order" and the page just errored out. The SS website must have registered it finally, because about an hour later I got an email saying my order status had changed and the order was "new." I think this may have happened to a couple of freaks with the nearly instant WL conversions.

I almost had a panic attack this morning when I checked my email and didn't find my confirmation. I had to call Sideshow and confirm it over the phone because juno wasn't letting them send it. No worries, regular and EX confirmed :D

Can i chill here?. I'm tired of that loser waitlist thread by pixletwin.

*sigh*

* ORDER DATE 2009-01-16 02:15:28

second one that a buddy ordered for me on his account as I was having troubles getting one on my cpu. It may or may not get cancelled. :rolleyes:

My hope is the production paint aps are weak and lots of flippers cancel, then I can get my exclusive

That won't matter, since so many Pre-Sell on eBay. They don't even open the box to check to see if it's mint :rolleyes:

LC beat me barely in his time :p

Nash got 2 of them? I have a feeling they'll be joing green vega and his bronzes...unsold in the closet. ;)

Nash got 2 of them? I have a feeling they'll be joing green vega and his bronzes...unsold in the closet. ;)

Dont understand why youre so fascinated with me. I dont even know who you are, nor do I care who you are. But it's nice to know that I have fans.

Like I always say, better in MY closet than someone like yours. :cool:

Dont understand why youre so fascinated with me. I dont even know who you are, nor do I care who you are. But it's nice to know that I have fans.

Like I always say, better in MY closet than someone like yours. :cool:

Quit dreaming, I only quoted you like 4 times ever when ya were talking "BIG" about making a huge profit.

Quit dreaming, I only quoted you like 4 times ever when ya were talking "BIG" about making a huge profit.

Now now, don't be so modest...give yourself more credit than that. you seem to keep track of every move I make and every item I own. :lol

PS: I usually only talk "big" to piss off all the vocal anti-flippers and the people who call me out first for no reason. kind of like you :cool:

PSS: Did you get an ex?

Like I always say, better in MY closet than someone like yours.
Now now, don't be so modest...give yourself more credit than that. you seem to keep track of every move I make and every item I own. :lol

PS: I usually only talk "big" to piss off all the vocal anti-flippers and the people who call me out first for no reason. kind of like you :cool:

ha ha, you wish I would. Only thing I know is your closet is about to get filled with more near shirtless men in poly form :razz

But to be honest, i don't mind flipping. I just don't care when people start boasting and shoving it in others faces like the other Zero PF thread. I can see why The Josh and others get upset.

Who needs fans when you have a Patient Zero EX?

Oh yeah.....I DO have a PZ Exc. :D

1o100bj3.jpg

PSS: Did you get an ex?

I know the feeling Nash. This tool has apparently been tracking my moves on this board too. His post about me yesterday knew that: a) I hate Best Buy, b) my dog got bit, c) I didn't vote for Obama, d) I missed the spidey/Obama comic, and there may have been more I can't recall.

Talk about lame, and a little creepy, a toy forum internet stalker.

I know the feeling Nash. This tool has apparently been tracking my moves on this board too. His post about me yesterday knew that: a) I hate Best Buy, b) my dog got bit, c) I didn't vote for Obama, d) I missed the spidey/Obama comic, and there may have been more I can't recall.

Talk about lame, and a little creepy, a toy forum internet stalker.

OMG! :rolleyes: Judging by your location, if you had voted that way, you'd have hundreds of angry good ol' boys spitting dip on your porch waiting for you to come out for a good ol' round of giggin'. :p

So for those of you who ordered the PZ Ex., how did this compare to ordering the SS IM Comiquette EX.? Just curious.

OMG! :rolleyes: Judging by your location, if you had voted that way, you'd have hundreds of angry good ol' boys spitting dip on your porch waiting for you to come out for a good ol' round of giggin'. :p

That's like saying that judging by your location, if you had voted for McCain, you would've had your a-- turned inside out by a gay pride parade. Give me a god damn break :rolleyes:

Back