Who got a Patient Zero PF Exclusive and what order time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you get him and why?

• Total voters
28 freaks ordered to keep and 14 ordered to flip.

That makes 42 freaks who ordered him. 42% is quite a good showing I think.

I know I voted "flip," but I don't think I will anymore. this piece has grown on me after all the excitement and drama. I just didn't think I needed to own a 17.5" zombie statue.

I know I voted "flip," but I don't think I will anymore. this piece has grown on me after all the excitement and drama. I just didn't think I needed to own a 17.5" zombie statue.

I have been to the site 10 times since ordering looking at the pics and video , and I have to agree. I am certain I now have started to collect a new line, barring any majors screw ups in production. I really wonder what kind of legs this PF line has. The whole line just seems fresh to me, I am burnt on star wars and marvel a bit. Bring on THE DEAD! :mummy:rip:elefant

I was on the fence about keeping mine, but the nasty messages that I got after listing mine for 3k on ebay convinced me to make room in my collection for the dead.

I'm considering looking for the figure now to go with the PF.

I get the feeling that you wont see too many of these popping up on e bay now or even after they are released and shipped. i'm thinking the bulk of these already found permanent homes.

I get the feeling that you wont see too many of these popping up on e bay now or even after they are released and shipped. i'm thinking the bulk of these already found permanent homes.

I have to agree. I have been keeping my eyes peeled on ebay and none have showed up at all. Usually after a low es pre-order they pop up on the bay the same night.:lol

YES! I got first place!:D

I'm surprised, there were 10 sold already when I ordered. Must be the first ten they send to those involved in making the piece.

I have to agree. I have been keeping my eyes peeled on ebay and none have showed up at all. Usually after a low es pre-order they pop up on the bay the same night.:lol

You won't see many because Ebay's policy is that you can only list an PO item 30 days in advance to its release. (I believe anyway.)

That never stopped anyone before!!!! and there is one up at $2500

From what I see on ebay not a soul goes by that............:lol

True. :lol But I'm very surprised that I haven't seen more on there (other than jbinny's.) And these are released second quarter 2009, right?

I figured maybe the Ebay rulebook scared them away. :gun

Actually some ****** has posted one for $3k the day after the preorder. I think it was taken down though because along with Shropt, and per his suggestion, I reported it as a listing violation.

Actually some ****** has posted one for $3k the day after the preorder. I think it was taken down though because along with Shropt, and per his suggestion, I reported it as a listing violation.

I wonder who that ****** would be................. if nothing else, maybe got some valuable market research for his $0.35

Back