Who do you want to see next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see next?

• Total voters
Tunnel Rat punching out Dr. Mindbender... Too cool! :rock Sneak Peek stealing the Hydrofoil is bad ass as well!!!

IMAG000.JPG

I want a Hawk figure just like that. Make him SS, make all the first year figures!!!!

We need both Hawks (82/86), but I absolutely want SS to make all 1982 figures, including the original SE. They can even give Scarlett baggier pants like in that painting.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:rock

And baggy pants on Scarlett might actually make the female Buck work... as long as she doesn't have a bobblehead.

just a thought, would hawk's original 82 uniform make a good exclusive accessory? it's really just a helmet, sirt, and pants, you could probobly use the same boots on both uniforms.

could be a good way to do exclusive accesories on alot of them....

just a thought, would hawk's original 82 uniform make a good exclusive accessory? it's really just a helmet, sirt, and pants, you could probobly use the same boots on both uniforms.

could be a good way to do exclusive accesories on alot of them....

Yeah, but then they should have started that with a swap-out '82 head for Snake Eyes.

:rock

Flash was my favorite '82 figure. That visor and the corded laser rifle were the coolest things I'd ever seen on a 3 3/4" figure at that time.

Yeah, but then they should have started that with a swap-out '82 head for Snake Eyes.

hindsight being 20/20 there is not reason they can't start now.

Personaly, I like the 82 desgns on Flash and Stalker, but the rest... a little too generic for me.

gotta have Hawk in something like his bomber jacket.

And don't get mad at me Duke is Boring. What going to be special about him?

- Blond hair Headsculpt
- Green Camo
- M16
- 2 pistols

= $100 USD

Don't forget his green binos!

They should do a US flag patch that's removable (velcro), as a homage to the original mail-away figure that had a US flag patch sticker. Plus it would look cool.

I hope he doesn't come with an M-16. He should come with Snow Job's laser rifle and a classic M-32.

duke.jpg

Heck yeah. Well, maybe he should come with an M-16 or M-4, but he does need to come with the laser rifle and M-32 as well. Maybe the laser rifle could be the exclusive.

Probably should have at least a couple grenades for good measure. Maybe an in-scale map too (of Cobra Island - how cool would that be!!!???), with case. He is a leader, after all - needs to do planning/nav, all that good stuff.

The Jump pack would be awesome to include. Sideshow would rule iff they offered the Jump Pad seperate and make people by both.

Do it!!!!

in order
Baroness
Destro 10 14.93%
Firefly 8 11.94%
Scarlett 5 7.46%
Flint 4 5.97%
Beachhead 3 4.48%
Zartan 7 10.45%
Duke 19 28.36%
Hawk 1 1.49%
Major Bludd 3 4.48%