Who do you want to see next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see next?

• Total voters
I'm too afraid that Scarlett or the Baroness would come out looking like Ilum Padme.:monkey1

army.gif

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of spending and additional $30-$50 on a figure to make it look like it should have out of the box.

I agree, however sideshow has alreadys stated that they have no immeadiate plans to make a new female body.
if my options are get female figure that needs a bofdy swap, or not get ANY at all, i'll do the swap.

on the plus side, the new triad body looks promising.

I'm too afraid that Scarlett or the Baroness would come out looking like Ilum Padme.:monkey1

Somewhere between that and Lara Croft. And neither is great, imho... especially for $100. The female Buck is absolutely terrible.

I agree, however sideshow has alreadys stated that they have no immeadiate plans to make a new female body.
I know. And that's both disheartening and :banghead

No love for poor Beachhead yet. But I'm certain that Khev is a shoe-in for Hawk! :D

Heh, I actually am looking forward to both Beach Head and Firefly more than Hawk but I figure the next announcement should be a Joe leader-type so I went with him. Duke is the more likely possibility and I certainly won't complain if he's the next one we see.

One thing that is dead-one about this list (other than ALL of these characters are a must) is that the next for JOEs need to be:

Duke
Flint
Beachhead
Hawk

:lecture

Seriously??? Seriously? Only 2 votes for the Baroness? Lame-sauce sandwich with a side order of weak-sauce and fries.

7 Votes for the Duke? He's sooo dull. Ya I get the fact that they need to have more Joes but Cobras were always more interesting. Besides they already released the best Joe, Snake-eyes!

Firefly is great, but a bit over-rated.
Firefly seems kind of useless to me. Most of the stuff he does could have been handled by Storm Shadow or Zartan, so he seems like a "back up" choice to me.
Bah, Firefly is an assassin, an explosives expert, AND a ninja. Don’t get me wrong, SS and Zartan are bad ass, but Zartan likes attention and is more of a spy/thug. While Zartan is driving around in the swamps and playing with his masks, Firefly would be rigging his Dreadnok base with C4. And, c’mon, Firefly has that nifty backpack and phone!
C4/blowing up stuff > masks/color changing skin

Last edited:
No one should be very keen for ANY female character from Sideshow in 12" form, and here's why:

star_wars_sideshow_aayla_secura_12_inch_4.jpg

barbie340x300(1).jpg

:thwak :thwak :thwak

LOL. :rotfl I know that's why I plan to swap the body. I mean take a look a Snake-Eyes, he wasn't any better. I plan to swap Snake-Eyes' body too because he looks like McCain after he was release from the Viet-cong POW camp.

:lol I'm a ******.

And don't get mad at me Duke is Boring. What going to be special about him?

- Blond hair Headsculpt
- Green Camo
- M16
- 2 pistols

= $100 USD

Heck you could just buy one of Hot Toys SPECIAL FORCES figures and probably have a better Duke than SideShow. LOL Watch me eat my own words :monkey1 a couple of months down the line and have SSC make one of the best look figures they've made in a while. But I'd be happy because I DO want them to make an awesome Duke and not some blonde dude with Green Camo and a M16. :lol

Duke boring?

I don't see how. He had a great looking traditional looking uniform and gear.

Lots of bandwagon fans here.

the hell with the Joes I want COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRA
Bring on the evil twin broooooooooooothers Tomax and Xamot
Zartan, B.A.T, Serpentooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor, Dr. Mindbender,
well for the joes give me Dusty, Alpine, Mainframe, Flint, Roadblock,

Duke boring?

I don't see how. He had a great looking traditional looking uniform and gear.

Lots of bandwagon fans here.

I see we have degraded ourselves to Name calling. :mwaha

There's a reason why Duke was not the first figure to be release in the Series and there's a reason why all the figures that were released after Snake-Eye have been all Cobra. Because Cobra's Uniform and Gear has always been more interesting. Joes' Gear and uniform are way too traditional and it's something that we've all seen before. Snake-Eyes is the one that stands out the most for Joes and it is the reason why casual fans remember him the most.

If you read my previous post you would know that I do want an awesome Duke figure. But if you kept him exactly like he was in the Cartoon then it's a total waste of $100 because you could probably kitbash a better figure with the same look for around $50 or under. Case and point, (I'm going to use an announced figure as an example) on the Onesixthwarrior forums some dude was kitbash a couple of Cobra Troopers that look just as good as the Sideshow one. The Price $35 USD each.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92443

the hell with the Joes I want COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRA

Damn Straight Hail Cobra!

Duke will come with a ^^^^ load of gear, just like Snake Eyes and Cobra Trooper. Hell, even the Commander had a huge gear load-out... Duke should have more. And he could also come with a jetpack, optional helmeted head and U.S. Flag on a pole. :lecture

Those $35 Cobra Troopers are pretty kewl, though.

The boring character is winning the poll. All the figures of GIJoe could be kitbashed far cheaper that what SS is offering them, but that isn't the point.

While those custom troops look good, they are missing distinct helmet that makes them Cobra Troopers. They looking like nothing more than a SWAT team with Cobra logo on them.

I want Zartan or Firefly... but I voted Duke.

Until somone like Duke gets made... I have NO faith in this line making it too far.

Back