Who do you want next from HT T2 line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want next from HT T2 line?

• BD T-800

Votes: 40 40.8%
  • T-1000

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Sarah Connor

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • John Connor

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
Not a big fan of T-1000, a bit too unreal if I may say so. Now T-800 and T-X were something a lot more realistic in their design. Anyway, I would like a T-800 BD version.

Sarah Connor, please? She hasn't been given the Hot Toys treatment!!

john connor with his little dirtbike and accessories including atari hacking tool, special public enemy t-shirt and guns & roses 90's cassette.

just kidding. The t-1000 with perhaps maybe 2 headsculpts the normal one and one where its split in two & changable blade arms. That would be awesome.

I know a Hot Toys version would blow it outta the water but I love my Sideshow exclusive T-1000 :D

I want the Psyche Doctor the most, lol!!!!!!!!! Joking aside, I want em all Including John....Edward Furlong was pretty incredible in that movie........

Gimme the sweet, sweet awesomeness of a BD T800! :rock

But it MUST, at long last, come with the minigun and grenade launcher!

First Sideshow and now Hot Toys ... why do we keep getting T800s with the damn rose box! It's cute, sure. And it's an iconic moment in the movie. But when it comes to accessories you'll actually want to display with your Terminator figure ... let's just say a box of flowers isn't the first thing that leaps to mind! :lol

You want the grenade launcher and the giant gattling gun! :bounce:bounce

I would buy all but I agree that the T-1000 should be next, then perhaps even Sarah (& John in a 2-pack) before the BD T-800 because IMO leaving her last would not be a good move in terms of her sales whereas the BD T-800 will sell no matter when you release it.

Also with NECAs line we have had a lot of T-800 goodness recently. Their BD T-800 will (we hope) be released soon. Given this, and much as I look forward to seeing how HT handle the battle damage on their version, I think I can wait.

I'm in for the BD T-800 and T1000 released at the same time. Both are must haves for me.

lindahamilton.jpg

I think the problem with including this extra head is that you'd have to somehow include the bullet hits on his chest too and I'm not sure how HT could do that (unless they were "stick on")?

I think HT could do a good Sarah Connor if they're recent military figs are anything to go by. As long as there's a good likness I'm sure people would get one....though it would be tuff deciding on a hair tied or loose version.

Last edited:
I think the problem with including this extra head is that you'd have to somehow include the bullet hits on his chest too and I'm not sure how HT could do that (unless they were "stick on"?

I think HT could do a good Sarah Connor if they're recent military figs are anything to go by. As long as there's a good likness I'm sure people would get one....though it would be tuff deciding on a hair tied or loose version.

On the sideshow version, it had a magnet in the chest. :borg

Back