• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Terminator and Terminator 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling my T1 and T2 collection. I will try and be as detailed as I can when listing these. Payment is Venmo or Paypal as friends and Family. Shipping is included in price within the USA.

T2.jpg

Terminator Tech Noir - Comes with what you see. Has original box but box is not mint. Comes with what you see in box (Has Uzi not pictured, Missing extra head, wrist peg and Shotgun - $275.00 shipped
t1.jpg
t12.jpg

Terminator 2 T-800 DX 10 - Complete with original box and brown shipper - $315.00 shipped

T-1000 (Spike finger) - Loose, no box, comes with what you see in pics. - $250.00 shipped

T-1000 (Arm Smashers/Bullet Hits) -Loose, no box, comes with what you see in pics. - $250.00 shipped

Sarah Connor - Loose, no box, comes with what you see in pics. - $165.00 shipped
SC.jpg

CGL John Connor - Loose, no box, comes with what you see in pics. Shoes have been glued to pegs - $150.00 shipped

T-800 Endoskeleton Skull Blu-Ray Collectors Edition w/ 6 disc Blu Ray - $250.00 shipped

Terminator 2 T-800 DX 13 Sideshow Exclusive - Complete with original box and brown shipper - SOLD

Last edited:
Back