• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Angelica BNISB w/brown shipper! SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsokyra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Freaks! Selling some of my collection...

Paypal gift or add fees please!

HT Pirates of the Caribbean: on Stranger Tides Angelica BNISB and complete with brown shipper. - SOLD

Hot Toys Classic Predator (SSC Exclusive version) Brand new w/shipper! SOLD and SHIPPED

HOT TOYS LOKI! Mint in brown shipper! (will have in my possession on Tuesday, 5/21)
SOLD and SHIPPED

Hot Toys Suit-up Gantry W/Mark IV! SOLD and SHIPPED

Medicom RAH R2D2 SOLD and SHIPPED

MEDICOM RAH (original, not talking, see pics below) C3PO - SOLD and SHIPPED

BRUCE WAYNE SUIT W/TT BODY - (see below for details & pics) SOLD and SHIPPED

HT DX10 TERMINATOR 2 T-800 - brand new, only opened for inspection, never displayed SOLD and SHIPPED

HT T-800 TERMINATOR ENDOSKELETON (clean version) - original box (no brown shipper) extra weathered plasma rifle (no vulcan mini gun) Figure is in excellent, like new condition SOLD and SHIPPED

HT DX11 JOKER SSC EXCLUSIVE - brand new, only opened for inspection, never removed or touched, complete with brown shipper SOLD and SHIPPED

HT DX12 TDKR BATMAN - brand new, complete, never displayed. Comes with extra pair of modded gloves (fists), Tony Meis long cape ($35 value, see pics below), Robbie faceplate ($35 value- see pics below) Never displayed, comes with original brown shipper SOLD

HT ORIGINAL THOR - with modded helmet and thigh implants (see pics below) $200 shipped

Willing to accept reasonable offers!

Will trade for HT Leonidas or HT Mark VII BD Promo!

Please PM me with any questions or to request pics! Buy with confidence - check out my feedback!

U.S. Buyers only please

SEE BELOW

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT IM Suit-up Gantry W/Mark IV!! Sold out Everywhere!

FS: Medicom original (not talking) RAH C3PO!

Complete and in mint condition with original box and packing.

Fully functional - I checked to make sure the lights work properly

Asking for $110 shipped

Shipping will be through UPS Ground with tracking info

U.S. buyers only please

IMAG0087_zpsf4297b34.jpg

IMAG0089_zpsb235ad40.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT IM Suit-up Gantry W/Mark IV!! Sold out Everywhere!

FS: Bruce Wayne suit and TT figure!

Custom made from Medicom BW suit - I made a tiny cut in the back of the dress shirt so it would fit on the TT body (see pic below). You CAN NOT notice this from the sides or front when on display

DOES NOT INCLUDE: HT stand, headsculpt, watch, socks, and shoes.

SOLD

U.S. buyers only please, unless you are willing to pay more for overseas shipping

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT IM Suit-up Gantry W/Mark IV! Medi RAH 3PO & R2! BW Suit!

FS: HT Thor (original movie version)

Mint condition!

The helmet has been modded for screen accuracy

I also added thigh implants as his legs were too skinny

Includes box, brown shipper, all accessories and packaging

Asking for $200 shipped OBO

U.S. buyers only please

IMAG0104_1_zpsea9beb5d.jpg

IMAG0106_1_zpsb4ec296d.jpg

IMAG0100_1_zps6cbe1fb6.jpg

Re: FS: Medicom RAH 3PO & R2 Mint! Bruce Wayne Suit W/TTM18 body! HT Thor!

DX12 pics - Tony Meis cape and Robbie faceplate

DSC03925.jpg

DSC03929.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: DX11 Joker SSC Ex! DX12 Batman! Medicom RAH C3PO Mint! Bruce Wayne Suit! HT T

Tuesday bump! New items added!

Re: FS: ADDED DX10 & HT T-800 ENDO! DX11 Joker SSC Ex! DX12 Batman! Medi RAH C3PO!

Hump day bump!

Re: FS: ADDED DX10 & HT T-800 ENDO! DX11 Joker SSC Ex! DX12 Batman! Medi RAH C3PO!

130$ for your Wayne....if you want to ship it to Spain...look at my ebay profile if you want.

Wayne suit pending...

T-800 Endo SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS: PRICES DROPPED TO MOVE! 5/17 - DX11 SSC EX and Medicom RAH C3PO!

Friday bump. Prices for 3PO and DX Joker SSC EX lowered...last chance, then on to Ebay.

Re: FS: DX11 SSC Exclusive MINT $290, Medi RAH C3PO $115 - Off to Ebay after the week

Saturday bump...all PMs responded to :)

Re: FS: DX11 SSC Exclusive MINT $290 OBO, C3PO $115 - Off to Ebay after the weekend!

DX11 Joker pending...whoever sends payment first gets it Freaks!

Re: FS: Only Medi RAH C3PO left! grab him b4 he's off to Ebay after the weekend!

DX11 Joker sold!

Back