Who deserves the Indy license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should make Indy figures?

• Sideshow Collectibles

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Hot Toys

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Medicom

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, Yuli is that girl sculpted Sao Feng. Besides Sao Feng, I think Jack Sparrow is also sculpted by Yiuli. Rambo III, and Prison Break figures are all painted by JC. Hong as well, so I am guessing maybe Yuli is also involved in those head sculpt which you can see the likeness is great.

KamenGuyver said:
Yeah, Yuli is that girl sculpted Sao Feng. Besides Sao Feng, I think Jack Sparrow is also sculpted by Yiuli. Rambo III, and Prison Break figures are all painted by JC. Hong as well, so I am guessing maybe Yuli is also involved in those head sculpt which you can see the likeness is great.

Thanks. I hope she stays on board with HT, Sao Feng looks awesome. I'd love to see what she could for a Ford sculpt.

Captain Faramir said:
Sideshow all the way.

Especially if they do the Indy figs with the same level of intricate detail as the LOTR series...thinner materials with all the simulated leather belts and straps and buckles and such...and please NO plastic hat like the Toys McCoy...it's gotta be a suitable material! :chew

I voted for Sideshow, just based on their likenesses being consitently better than Hot Toys out of the box.

But, if Hot Toys got the license and really put their all into it, like the POTC figure than I'd give it to Hot Toys. I just wouldn't want a semi-licensed version of Indy.

galactiboy said:
I voted for Sideshow, just based on their likenesses being consitently better than Hot Toys out of the box.

But, if Hot Toys got the license and really put their all into it, like the POTC figure than I'd give it to Hot Toys. I just wouldn't want a semi-licensed version of Indy.

I voted Sideshow also. They'd have a better likeness of the actors and I think they would be more open to making it an Indy-themed Series. I'd love a Henry Jones with that stupid hat and umbrella. I'd hope Sideshow would go gangbusters with the characters from all 4 films--maybe even a Short Round! I know, Connery's a prick and I'm dreaming. I'm gonna start saving pennies for a Toys McCoy. :D

Hot Toys could do a kick-ass Mola Ram with the skull staff like they did for Chopper Predator and that ram skull helmet. I would kill for a Mola Ram.

It is about time we got an Indy isn't it? So I want the best one. Give me Enterbay. As Enterbay is not on the list, I went for Sideshow, cause if I get second best I don't want to pay a fortune for a Hot Toy$.

I agree that Arnie's Indy is the best I've ever seen, and I'd dearly love Sideshow to acquire his headsculpt rather than try their own. That's if they get the license...

Back